3. him (?)

That name. I don't like anything about that name.
Right now i was facing scarlet and scared to turn around and take a look if it was really him. Honestly i don't even want to see him. What is he doing here ? After ruining my life and not once coming back and asking about what happened he just decided to leave me to suffer in loneliness. When i loved him and i maybe still do even though i don't want to.

'y/n you are so lucky. This is just your first day and look at your luck' scarlet said looking toward the boys with heart in her eyes.
Doesn't she like have a boyfriend?

But then suddenly scarlet held my shoulder and turned me around and i saw his face after so long.
I don't even know if my heart is beating faster or has it just stoped beating at all. He is front of me but what can i do. I have to leave I can't let him see me. I don't want to face him right now.

' scarlet lets go. We have to go' i told her.

' What. ? '

' Lets just go' now i was also holding her hand and draging her with me to the completely other hall.

' What happened ? Don't tell pretty boys make you flushed'

' No it's not like that it's just..yk the smell.. that's right the smell it was unbearable' i covered my face with my hands.

' Oh i guess you are right they did smell like sweat. But anyway let me show you around quick before it's the time of your class' scarlet said.

This is my last class for today. I can't believe i saw sarah in about half of my classes.

Time - 8pm
Location- the dorm

I am now laying in the bed looking back at the whole day about how i almost got late and how i meet new people and saw some people from my past that i wanna forget and everything. Today was a whole rollercoaster ride.
Maybe it's because it was my first day today i will probably get used to it.
And now only thing i need to take care of is that mr. Hwang hyunjin.

' Let's go to bed shall we ?' asked scarlet.

' Yup just gotta make this small phone call to my mom.' i replied.

*

Today was our last match to finalize who is going to be on the team and obviously i was the captain as i had predicted.
We are all Covered in sweat and we did our best. We worked hard and thise who did got their results.
We are going to celebrate that's obviously the first thing we are gonna do. Doesn't matter if the hallways gonna stink for days.

' Shi- ' who is this who can't even see this 5'9 grown -ass man ?
But before i turn around and see who it is my teammate called me

' Hey you did great. I was watching the match' the younger said.

' Yeah but it is a shame that you couldn't be on the team because you your ankle injury. Come on jeongin you should take care of yourself' i told him.

' really that's all you have to say when you see me' i.n fake pouted and moved his face to the other direction.

' Ok ok fine i am sorry i won't talk about it. There satisfied ?'

' Yes' He giggled.

' We all are planning to celebrate our win by having a party in the near by restaurant.' Hyunjin informed jeongin.

' oh really !'

' you are gonna be there right ?'

' ofcourse with no doubt.'

' good. But i guess i gotta leave.i will see you later and i will also send you the time and confirmed location.'

' sure see you later.'

****
You guys probably would have seen dazed × Hyunjin by now and i am shook. He looks beautiful. 😳