MHA OC - Aurora

Name: Aurora Yamato

Age: *desired age*

Hero Name: The Water Bearer

Quirk: Water Manipulation

Quirk Description: Aurora can manipulate water. She pulls the water from whatever body of water is nearby. She usually Carrie's a gourd on her back filled with water in the case that there is no source of water when needed. She can also pull water from her body but she tries to refrain from doing that. She bends water to her will and can use it however she wants or needs. If she puts enough force behind the water it can become scalding hot and sharp and severely injure enemies, this also can happen when she gets really angry. She can also use water to trap enemies and immobilize them. She can even use water to move injured individuals to safety.

Quirk Drawbacks: If Aurora uses the water from her body she can become dehydrated quickly. She tries to drink lots of water all throughout the day but she doesn't have the biggest bladder either. She only uses the water from her body for small things, like moving a pillow off the floor. The water will go back into her body, but if she uses it for too long she gets dehydrated, thus why she only uses it for smaller tasks.

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: Blue

Personality: Aurora is a bit on the shy-er side. She was always shut out by other people so she became someone who usually doesn't speak until spoken to. She is more used to not having attention on her and usually doesn't mind it. She is very touch-deprived and attention-deprived but doesn't really know that because it was normal for her not to get attention or affection. She is very friendly otherwise, silently always trying to help. She is very well disciplined until it becomes a situation where someone is in danger.