MHA OC - Guinevere

Name: Guinevere Hatsume

Age: *desired age*

Hero Name: Gunslinger

Quirk: Requip

Quirk Description: Guinevere, or Gwen, has the ability to summon any gun or weapon that she has ever touched or knows the mechanics of. For example she could only summon a scythe if she had touched one before or knows how it is built. Gwen does not necessarily need to know how they work because it comes with the summoning.

Quirk Drawbacks: As previously mentioned, she does not need to know how the weapons work in order to use them once summoned, however, if she does not know how it works, when summoned, she can only use the basic moves/features of the weapon. The more weapons she requips in a battle, the more energy it takes, so she tries to find the most damaging weapons as fast as she can so she doesn't use too muh energy. Gwen trains with all the weapons she can, trying to increase her knowledge of them and be able to use them more efficiently in battle. Gwen is very skilled in a few guns as well as scythes and knives. She makes a point to make a weekly regimen of what weapons she will practice with each day.

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Eye Color: Red

Personality: Gwen is a girl with a bit of an attitude. She tends to be very sarcastic, too. She isn't cocky, like Bakugou, she just gets an attitude with people who don't get what she is saying or disrespects her. People say she is intimidating, but she does that on purpose because she doesn't want too many people bothering her. She isn't difficult to get along with, as long as you make a good first impression, otherwise you will need to work extra hard on proving your respect for her.