call me daddy

you gazed at him from accross the classroom, Mr Aziawa's voice simply being a dull drone in the background. since the introduction day you'd found him attractive, there was just something about him that pulled you in. sure, he was rude and insulted you often, but the it was the same for all the other members of hero class 1-A.  you let your mind wonder, eyes still locked onto the back of his head, dirty thoughts filled with pure lust and desire clouded your mind. oh how you desperately wanted him to dominate you, to fuck you hard and rough, to have him let out all his anger and agression onto you. ruin you. you bit your lip lightly, it had been so long since you had *anything*. you felt touch starved, hungry, needy. However you had shot down others who had asked you out simply because there was only one person you wanted right now. Just that morning you had shot down Jirou, she was beautiful, very much your type however she wasn't the one you wanted. you just wanted him.... to be held in his strong arms or for him to show you soft effection only to fuck toy with no remorse later on at night, using you simply as a cock sleeve. another thought crossed your mind....

daddy.

you let out an inaudible moan just at the thought of it. it was your biggest turn on, having Bakugo pin you down, control you and have him call himself daddy was a thing that made your knees week. fuck- how badly you wanted that. you felt yourself start to become aroused, your black lace panties growing damp. you were lost in your slutty thoughts until a rather pissed off voice addressed you.

"HEY DUMBASS WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT? I GOT NEON SIGN OK THE BACK OF MY HEAD OR SOMTHIN?!"
you felt your face flare up. oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

before you could even answer Mr Aziawa told Bakugo to shut up and dismissed us all to go back to the dorms. the end of the day already? damn.

you quickly gathered up your belongings and rushed out of there, desperate to get away from a more than likely angry Bakugo- sure your feelings for him were strong, but so was your fear of him. he was powerful, strong and angry.... not a nice mix of you piss him off.

---

after (somehow) surviving the chaos of the hallways you made it to your dorm room, rustling in your bag for your keys, you got them out at last and slotted the key info the lock smoothly but you froze as you felt a tall figure looming over you.
you felt someone's hot breath tickle your ear, you didn't dare move.
"I think we need a talk, don't you?"

fuck. it was Katsuki....

"open the door and we'll talk in private, yes?"

he was calm. you felt tingles go down your spine, part of you was still massively aroused, the other part shit scared. you obliged and opened the door, allowing him to enter first. after you went in he went behind you and locked the door.

double fuck.

his calm attitude and softness was out of character, he was clearly pissed and now you were locked in your room with him.

he forcefully grabbed you by the wrist after you'd both dropped your bags and pulled you towards the bed, sitting down next to you.

"why so red teddy bear? I just wanna talk"

"w- what a-a- about" you stuttered out. you were hoping to sound more confident but you had clearly failed.

"I think you know, about how your usual stubborn attitude gets broken into a stuttering mess when I talk to you, how you look at me during class, how you blush whenever I get close to you. I know your little secret, go on, tell me. you have feelings for me don't you. admit it." his tone was soft yet firm.

you was silent for a second, thinking of what you should say, you couldn't make it any worse, he had hit the nail on the head.

"you already know why do I have to say it" you mumbled