I love you

a/n wanted something more soft, cuz soft Bakugou is sweet and I love it. reader comes from a somewhat toxic/ very stressful household, basically, they dont feel loved. have recently moved into dorms as well. also the smut is legal as both y/n and bakugou are 16 in this, legal age of consent, probably won't make this very kinky cuz..... soft bakugou. also reader is alternative- kinda goth/ emo vibe.

y/n pov

I woke up, shaking and sweating. another nightmare. I've been having them more recently dude to the amount of stress from my household, moving and being around my class 24/ 7 now. I always felt like I wasn't as good as the rest of 1-A, other than mineta.... how he got into UA- at all still astounds me. sure, my quirk is powerful, but it still felt as though the others in the class outshone me, it didn't help that no one really talked much to me. at first I thought it was how I presented myself, heavy eyeliner and my piercings and dark clothings fingerless gloves, demonias, skirt with holey tights or fishnets or (ripped) jeans. I was a fairly outgoing person, despite maybe looking intimidating, I was pretty soft, just a lil bit of spunk. stress build up = snappy temper. but I realized as the months went on the class seemed to just not seem to like me for whatever reason and not my appearance, after all- they all talked to Jisou and Tokoyami who were similar to me in style. I was never really asked to hang out and I was always the one to initiate convosation, and that hurt. the stress at home added to it all so I just stayed quiet.

this past month however, I ended up somehow getting closer to Bakugou. I guess our personalities kinda just worked, plus, he was the one who talked to me first. sure, he called me a "fucking dumbass" and asked to spar with me to have a switch up from doing it with Kiri but still, better than nothing. since then we've been sparring every week, once or twice. it seemed to be a slight stress relief for the both of us. I didn't know much about his mental state, however I knew it wasn't as stable as some of the other members of class 1-A with all the shit he's been through in the past year. we talked briefly after our matches and occasionally during class, he was arguably the person I were closest to here, Kirishima being a close No. 2. since Bakugou started talked to me he did as well, calling me "Bro" a lot of the time.

I went out to my balcony to try and calm myself from the nightmare, the cool air usually soothing me however tonight it just wasn't working. I hadn't even realized I had started full on sobbing. all the pressure that had built up was overflowing. I just wanted a hug....

maybe.....

I thought to myself, it was 2am on a Sunday morning.... and all I wanted was to to see bakugou right now.... as wrong as that was. I'd be lying if I hadn't had thoughts of him holding me in his muscular arms, softly kissing my hear and claiming me as his, sometimes having much dirtier thoughts of what it would be like to have him rail me.

I shuffled out of my dorm, only wearing a vintage hello kitty t-shirt and some fluffy socks (a/n no toe zone here lads) and panties. I made my way over in the darkness, the silence only making my soft sobs more audible than they probably were in reality. I stood outside of his dorm room, having doubts about going to him for comfort.

he wasn't the most 'uwu let me comfort you' person, at all.... yet he was the one who you were closest to and genuinely trusted...

I knocked on the door, loud enough for him to hopefully wake up and hear. if he didn't open it in around 5-10 mins then I'll just go on a walk somewhere off campus, I don't care if it's allowed or not I'll be back my morning anyways....

I wait by his door, the thought that he wouldn't wake and open the door hitting me, making my stressed filled breakdown worse. I clung to my bare arms, nails digging into the flesh, not too hard, just for some stability.