00:02

She gasped loudly as she felt the cold void once more. She died again? At least she did passed the age where she died in Earth.

"We meet again, Little Soul," Ankhseram's voice welcomed her,"It would seems that soul of yours is too pure.. Not once you have committed a sin you don't regret,"

"Ankhseram-san.." The last time she heard the God's name spoken, it was because of the curse.

"You must understand that the reason I curse Mavis and Zeref was to put the balance," She nodded in understanding, of course she would understand,"It seems you died again. I was so sure you would died of old age. That one is truly unexpected,"

She smiled sadly. Guess not even the God would know when she could die. I mean, humans had to die someday, whether they like it or not.

"You will not be reborn this time. Instead, you will go back to your original world," Lucy looked at the God in shock. Back in Earth?"You will retain everything even on Earth, after all, all realms have Ethernano in the air, humans on Earth just never realized that,"

Before she fully disappears she heard the God said;

"Be the greatest hero Earth has ever seen, my dear descendant,"

∴━━━✿━━━∴

She gasped in shock when the cold pavement hit her back. Was she really back? Back on Earth?

She stood up and looked upfront, too see familiar buildings. Musutafu, Japan.

She smiled softly, taking in the air of the dimension she once lived in. She snapped her eyes open, realizing something.

This world... It has Ethernano..! No wonder quirks existed. If my conclusion is correct, then the moment quirks appeared in 2014 was the year Ethernano starts to pollute the air of Earth, no one has realized this because magic is nonexistent here.

But first, With determination in her eyes, and called out Loke, We need to catch up to everything in this timeframe and find a place to stay.

Loke left after the instructions were given. The currency of Fiore was changed into actual jewel, so she had Loke to go to a bank and change them to yen as she walk around to find a place to live in.

It's funny how nothing changed. She aged back to 14 years old, she guessed was to fit in for whatever reason, her ultramarine eyes were permanent due to her growing powers. She saw a magazine stand and went to look at one. She chuckled how these were issued two years ago.

BREAKING NEWS! NO. 1 HERO ALL MIGHT IS FINALLY MARRIED!

Huh? All Might got married? She read everything, and saw a very familiar woman smiling at her idol of this world. Her mother. Inko Midoriya was remarried to All Might.

She swallowed down the sadness as she put the magazine back and walk away. She can't just barged into her life and say she was Izuku Midoriya, they would think she's crazy.

Sighing, turning to another street, Loke appeared with ¥10M and diamond level credit card*. Seeing a sign that said Building for sale they both knew that this was it. The building is at least 6 story high, it was very wide too, near UA High, they could make the first floor a cafe for their daily earning, the upper floor is for her to use too. She could make a specific room(preferably the highest floor) to be a place just for her to practice her magic and combat, the rest are rooms(some she could have someone to rent in).

She paid for the building in cash(which was just a million yen, so she still have nine million yen in cash), summoning Hephaestus, she told him the details of the entire building, how she wants it to function and whatnot.