00:04

Lucy already parted ways with Bakugou after the whole ordeal. It was nice to reconnect with the other person. But she feels like someone has been following her. It was already night so that's why she's cautious.

Stopping in the middle of the street, and got the shadows to capture the person who has been following her. To her surprise it was a very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs, his neck long and his eyebrows absent. She sighed realizing who was the man.

She let him down and got the shadows to disappear,"So what kind of pleasure to have the number one hero to follow me?"

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Toshinori was shocked that the girl know who he was despite being in his true form. It shocked him the same way the shadows she can manipulate surprised him.

"How did you..?" She just stared at him with a blank face. The girl sighed and said;

"I just know, I'll tell you soon if you tell me why are you following me like a creep?" The girl was tapping her foot, waiting for an answer.

He told her his story. His injury, how he was weakening, and how he was looking for a successor. And he told her that he wanted her to be that successor for many reasons. She was the most perfect candidate.

"Does your wife knows about this?" She asked after minutes of silence.

He nodded,"She does, so as her family friend and a few other from my side,"

She nodded in understanding,"I see,"

There was a pregnant silence between them. Toshinori didn't know what to do. Or what to think. Will she accept? He really hopes she did. She seems to be the best ideal successor.

Sure he did offered One for All to Katsuki, but the young boy was so stubborn at being at the top with his own quirk to prove himself to his wife's late son. Quite a declaration actually. He wants to redeem himself by being a better person. From the stories of his wife and her friend, Izuku was quite a brilliant child, smart and always smiling. He looks exactly like his wife, aside from the bushy hair and freckles. It is quite saddening he didn't managed to meet the boy, he would be elated to call that child his own too.

"I accept," He looked at her face, to see she was smiling kindly at him.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

It has been two months since he started training Young Lucy(or just Lucy, she prefers), it was quite a shock to learn that she was actually the Stella every hero knows. Internally crying, she really was the perfect successor for One for All. The Takoba Municipal Beach Park was spotless in just two months! This girl is unbelievable!

He got a good laugh at her expression when he transferred One for All to her(by eating a piece of his hair!). But the girl was powerful on her own, now partnering with One for All, she's in a whole new league now!

The day ended with him being invited to her cafe, Fairy Tail. Which is a shock, the cafe is very famous among civilians and heroes. The heroes would go there for two purpose: Food and Drink and Information. Apparently, UA staffs have been a regular in the cafe(due to Eraserhead being there daily).

He will proudly admit, that the foods of the cafe was out of this world! Sadly she had to go for a dinner with a friend's family. Which reminds him, he also have a dinner with the Bakugous with Inko.