00:03

"Someone who has faltered, someone who has been pushed, time after time... and yet, their heart remains pure. Someone with no ill will, despite having every right to bear it. Someone... Incorruptible," Ankhseram once told her when she was young, like a week after she was reborn as Lucy Heartfilia. She had lived up to the Creator's expectations.

That is why, no matter what, she'll make Ankhseram proud of her. The day was quite eventful. Kacchan was actually avoided by the whole student body after her suicide, then came crawling back when All Might became his sort of Uncle. Bunch of fakes. She approached the guy, and surprisingly, Kacchan is easy to approach now. Unlike when she was still Izuku.

She was humming a song that Lyra used to sing for her back on Earthland, when she saw a man wearing a raggedy outfit, even unconscious he looks like he needs a hundred years of sleep and a drum of coffee. But he is injured, quickly taking out the trash, she went to pick him up. Recognizing the utility belt, scarf, and bright yellow goggles, she recognized him as The Erasure Hero: Eraserhead.

Loke helped her to get the man inside, laying him to a couch. She transformed into one of her Goddess Dress: Panacea.

 She transformed into one of her Goddess Dress: Panacea

Placing a cyan glowing hands above him. Trying to heal the man completely. Dry eyes and fatigue are his common problems. His injuries must have come from a villain attack.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Shouta was not having a good day, not only he expelled Class 1-A for this year, he was clearly exhausted and now was just attacked. He felt himself being moved and feel better?

He blinked and see a beautiful sapphire tiled ceiling, he sat up and looked around to see where he is. It seems to be a cafe. He saw his hero costume on the table, it was cleaned and fixed. He looked down and saw his clothes were changed into a comfy black pajamas, he doesn't have bandages but he was healed. So is his dry eyes.

"Oh you're awake!" He turned and saw a pale skinned girl with golden hair and ultramarine eyes, wearing what seems to be a junior high school uniform.

"Who are you?" He asked the girl. The girl seems nice for Shouta.

"The name is Lucy, you are in my building," The girl, Lucy, chuckled,"This is my cafe, Fairy Tail. It may seems to be a normal cafe, but in actuality, this can be used for heroes to exchange information,"

Seeing his confused expression, the girl continued,"You may know me as Stella, though,"

Stella. An analyst that appeared a month ago, no one knows what she looks like, her prices are high depending the ranking, a super genius analyst that villains have been trying to get into their side. To think she's a child.