11

A/N: Hello first of all I would like to say I will be posting chapters more frequently now since my workload has been cut down a bit more, however some chapters will be a bit shorter than usual hope you don't mind :) (also this has like 1.1k views now like wHaT? That's not a lot for some people, but it is for me so thank you!! :))

It was the next morning. the birds were singing, the view was breathtaking, and the morning sun was beaming through the water causing a tinted blue hue to spotlight through your room. And yet all you could think about was ripping that rat Alex's head off.

You sat up and began to get dressed. Did Jack and Dan know? Of course they didn't, then again you were so wrong about Alex it was safe to say you wouldn't exactly be surprised. This was the whole reason you stayed away from people and had no friends in general, if you have no friends you have no one to stab you in the back or worry about.

It did weird you out however how the one who actually 'saved' you was Tom, the one who claimed to hate you? It was certainly strange. You had managed to go nearly five years with no drama, now suddenly you were knee deep in it.

You looked in the mirror and sighed already knowing today was going to be a shit one. It was still fairly early but you knew pretty much the entire school should be awake by now and probably at breakfast so you could find Alex and tear him a new one.

You promptly left your dorm room and went down into the common room marching down the corridors and up the stairs before reaching the giant double doors to the great hall.

Without hesitation you strode down the hall, rage filling you as you searched for the raven haired boy you soon spotted sitting at the end of the Gryffindor table alongside Dan and Jack.

He looked up and smirked at the sight of you, evidently not knowing what he was in for.

"Cullen! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Your sudden outburst caused the entire hall to cease all previous conversations and turn their attentions onto the both of you. You didn't care though, you just wanted to hurt the boy in front of you.

His face morphed into one of confusion and shock.

"What are you talking about babe? Come sit down, you're obviously tired from the party last night." He stood up and put his hand on your lower back to guide you to a seat. Even just his touch made you want to throw up.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Jack began to stand to calm you down but you shot him a death glare that would have shaken the nastiest of trolls.

"Sit." Jack obediently obliged not risking any form of hesitation not wishing to die today.

"You're such a creep! Why on earth would you do something like that?" He looked as if it had finally clicked with him, but didn't want to expose himself in front of the whole school.

"Do what?"

"Don't act dumb with me Cullen because I swear to Godrick I will rip out your spleen right here right now." He evidently gulped not to sure if you were bluffing or not because based on the look on your face, he wouldn't put it past you.

"I mean honestly what went through your head that made you think this was a good idea? Did you honestly think you could keep it up forever or did you just want to use me then stop once you got bored? Tell me Cullen because I am honestly curious as to how someone could be so stupid."

"I'm the stupid one? Who's the one that kept falling for it? You're honestly dumber than I thought you were." He finally snapped making you clench your jaw so hard you were convinced you were going to smash all of your teeth.

"What did he do exactly?" Jack managed to stutter out.

"It wasn't even that bad. You need to calm down, angry isn't a good look on you."

"Not that bad? You gave me a fucking love potion for weeks and then tried to sleep with me in the process, are you mentaly deficient? You are a fucked up individual and I want nothing more than to see you suffer." The whole hall gasped at that, Jack and Dan's faces were suddenly changed from confusion to fury.

"Is that true?" Dan questioned now standing up looking down at Alex, Jack doing the same.

"Oh come on. You can't tell me you two wouldn't do the same if you had the opportunity." The smirk crept back onto his face which made you livid.

"That's fucked up man. You're sick." Jack seethed looming over him, evidently enraged.

"Whatever, she's overreacting. Then again women always do, if she didn't want someone to touch her she shouldn't dress like such a slu-" He didn't manage to finish his sentence as you punched him straight in the face causing him to collapse on the floor, holding his now broken nose. You had to admit, it hurt like a bitch, but it was definitely worth it. You then swiftly swiveled on your feet and walked out of the hall like nothing happened, your robes swishing dramatically behind you. 

You went straight to your first lesson practically hissing at anyone who looked at you funny, you were not in the mood for any bullshit today which you made evidently clear. 

Tom's POV:

The sound of his nose cracking could probably be heard from hogsmeade. She was small, but damn she could throw a punch. That or Alex was a weak piece of shit. She left the hall dramatically as if it were some form of statement not to mess with her, which, you know. Duly noted-

As she was walking out she was shaking her hand slightly, there was no way a punch like that couldn't hurt. I closed my journal and stood about to follow behind until a voice yelled my name making me let out an exasperated sigh.

"Oi! Asshole, this was your doing wasn't it?!" There was no question in who was the first mudblood to go, that was for sure.

I continued to walk not wanting to give him the time of day or the attention he so desperately wanted until he grabbed my arm and turned me back around, he was a lot shorter than me so his feeble attempts to seem intimidating were failing rather miserably.

"You're going to regret that Riddle, Why would you even care what I do to her?" That question took me off guard. It's something I had also been asking myself. Why did I? Any other day and I would have walked right past her even under the knowledge she was under the influence of a love potion cause it wouldnt have been my problem, but for some reason there was something about her that made me do these things, these stupid things I had always told myself to stay away from as teenage drama was unnecessary to me.

"Answer me you dick!" I just wrenched my arm away and quickly strode down the corridor to my lesson. Dumbledore wasn't there yet so I just took my seat next to Y/N and pulled out my materials. Looking over I could see her knuckles were already showing slight bruises and a single cut had appeared across it.

"After class you should go to the hospital wing and get that checked." I stated whilst looking down at my transfiguration notes.

"It's just a bruise, I think i'll live." I could tell by her tone she wasn't in the mood for conversation which I obviously didn't protest to.

Class went by unbearably slow, once it had finished I walked out as soon as possible wanting to just leave that god awful lesson only to be passed by Y/N who just skimmed my arm as she briskly walked down the corridor. 

I suddenly had the feeling of wanting to chase after her and ask if she was okay, like I actually cared for her well being. Which was absurd, for as long as I could remember never genuinely liked someone, they were all just people I could manipulate. She was different however, which was only an added distraction from my plans. I had to get her out of my head, How? I had no idea. But I needed to stay far away from her for the time being, she's dangerous to be around and I can't have any form of threat getting in my way.