Ch 5 The Fight

Warning: There is Violence in this chapter

--------------

Eva
I shot up and looked at the time, it was half-past ten. Who would be here at this time? The scream came from at least a hundred meters away, thanks to my vampire traits I could hear it. My instincts told me that something bad is happening.

I quickly locked the bakery and sprinted towards the scream. When I reached there I saw that in an alleyway to men were trying to.........drink the blood of a woman?!! 'Oh, my holy fairy godmother. What the heck is happening here. What are vampires doing here' and I think she didn't notice that.

I cracked my knuckles,' oh this is going to be so fun, I'll get some blood today I thought while licking my lips. I went there saw that it was Autumn.

" Leave that little girl, if you have the strength, come and fight with me." I provoked them.

"Oh, really you'll fight with us?!!" One of them said.

"Come let us take them both," said another.

"Autumn run!!" I called out to her.

"But what about you?" She asked.

"Nothing will happen to me, you go to the bakery and stand there ok? No matter what happens don't look back." She just nodded and ran away.

"Now you two," I said smirking.

I looked at them my fangs out, eyes glinting, and wrapped my hand which was now more or less claws around the neck of the person who was close to me.

The other one came near me, I took the chance and kicked him on the chest. I was really grateful that I learnt karate and taekwondo and it was now my advantage.

My other hand dug in his stomach, he howled in pure agony. I twisted my hand and there was a sound of muscles tearing. He screamed again. I took my hand out abruptly and licked it "mmm not bad." With this, I threw him to the other side.

Suddenly I felt a piercing pain in my shoulder and saw that the other man had dug his hand inside my shoulder. I kicked his groin. He winced in pain and took his hand out, this gave me a chance and I punched him square in the face and hissed "You shouldn't have done that."

I lifted my leg to kick him but he caught it and twisted it. With this sudden move, I lost my balance and fall to the floor. "That's where you women belong." He spat.

I looked at him angrily and with a swift move I kicked his legs and he fell down. I got up and put my foot on his chest and scoffed "I don't think so." I caught his head in my hands and ripped it apart from his body.

Blood oozed out from his body and I took some of it in my hands and licked it, " hmmm not bad either."

I turned to look at the other side and saw that the other person was gone probably ran away. After I disposed of his body, I went back to the bakery clutching my shoulder and limping, 'oh it hurts like hell.'

When I reached there Autumn came running to me "Are you ok?-" She asked looking concerned, her eyes were bloodshot as if she was crying."- I was so worried about you."

"I'm fine Autumn." I sighed.

"But you're bleeding show me the wound" she ordered.

"No, I'm really ok," I assured her.

She looked at me doubtfully and muttered "ok"

We went inside, a thing occurred to me and I asked, "So why were you here? I mean your home is quite far from here."

"Oh that, here-" she extended her hand perhaps to show me something "- you left your bracelet at my home so I thought I should come and give it back to you."

Then I remembered it must have fallen off my hand when I was running away from there. "Oh, thanks but shouldn't have come this late."

"Actually I would have come an hour or two earlier but I got a flat tire so..." She said, embarrassed.

"Ohh but if you were supposed to come earlier then your brother must be waiting for you, worried. You should call to inform him, na?"

"I did. Just before you came."

"Ohh."

There was an awkward silence, it was then I realised the pain was getting unbearable and I think she saw this and she asked "Hey are you ok? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, I'm fine," I answered.

We heard the sound of a car pulling outside. 'It must be that psycho.' I thought rolling my eyes.

---------------

Heya guys,
Long chapter huh?
Tell me If you like it in the comments and don't forget to vote.
P.S. the next chapter will be Athan's pov.
Thanks!