2019

Dear Y/n,

Hey Y/n! The year is almost over and I noticed that you haven't sent me my yearly letter. I don't know if your busy of just wasn't wanting to this year because of my response but let me explain. I read you letter from 2017 and saw that you mentioned being a Showel for 9 years, so I searched for your previous letters and surprisingly I kept your very first letter you ever sent to us. I'm sorry to say that I cannot find the letters from 2010-2014. I was going to write you back but I would either be busy or completely forget and I apologize. But I am sure they were all splendid. That blue bear you sent to me last year is something that I also have to this day. I named him/her after you, so I could always remember you. The picture that was attached to that poster, is another thing that I kept because you look adorable. I am very happy to know that I am your favorite member and have supported me and Shinee since the beginning, I am also hoping you will continue to support me and Shinee? Write me back :)

Love, Lee Taemin

Dear Taemin,

Yes! I will always support you! You and Shinee are the best things that's happened to me and I will always always love you! Thank you so much for finally writing me back. As you can tell I am very patient. I also understand that being an idol means you have more bigger things than letters to write back to, but it means so much to me that you liked my gifts. And kept my photo :> I'll continue to write you your yearly letters and maybe now since you're a soloist I will be able to get letters back. Keep being awesome Lee Taemin! I love you and Shinee!

Yours truly, Y/n