Chapter 2

Jack---
As I fly to my lake in burgess I can sense my old fear returning to the surface. The fear of being rejected of being alone, granted one gets used to it after 300 years but still. There's no one out there who understands what I'm going through.

Pitch---
Sitting in my home pacing and thinking of how to get rid of the stupid guardians, I sense a very old and raw fear, one I know all to well, the fear of being alone, rejected, invisible, forgotten. I follow the smell of fear and it leads me to, "Jack Frost", he turns to me almost upset, "who are you and what do you want", of course he doesn't know me, I walk over to him. "My name is Pitch, Pitch Black, I'm the boogieman. And I wanted to see who's fear I was sensing, turns out it was you" and just turns away, "well now you know, so leave me alone"

Jack---
The boogieman, go figure, I turn away from him hoping he'll get the message and leave. "Listen frost, as much as I would love to leave your fear is just little to strong to ignore", great he's not leaving, "look Pitch was it, just go away, I've been alone for 300 years, I'll be fine without you or the stupid guardians" I can hear the anger as he walks closer and almost yells at me, "The Guardians, what did they want you for!" I think I can just ignore him but that fails when I feel his hand on my shoulder and he turns me to face him. "I want an answer frost," I sigh knowing he won't leave me alone until I tell him. "Fine they wanted me to join them, and I told them the same thing I told you. No, I'm fine being alone. So let go of me and go, do whatever it is you do"

Pitch---
He really hates the guardians, but he also seems to want nothing from me, interesting. He doesn't want others getting close to him because of all his years alone, he's afraid he'll be abandon by them and forgotten, he needs time to warm up to others, not be forced to work them. "Hey, are you going to let me go anytime soon!" I had forgotten I was still holding him by his shoulder, I release him but not fully. "Jack I would like to have you over sometime, just to get to know you." that's a complete lie, I'm thinking if I can lure him to my side then maybe I can finally get rid of those stupid guardians.

Jack---
'He's offering to get to know me? since when has anyone cared about me, but he is offering.' I think for awhile before I hear him speak up again, "I can see your debating on the idea, so how about I give you some time. And when you think of the answer just go to the shadows and call my name and I'll appear, take your time ok?" I look away for a second, "Ok, I'll think about it" he lets go of me completely and starts to walk away, but before disappearing into the shadows he turns and gives a nod and smile then vanishes into the shadows, leaving me alone on the iced lake once again.