Chapter 14

Bunny---
After Pitch left with Jack, North and I start checking everyone's wounds from Jack's ice flurry. "Guys what are we going to do about Jack" Tooth always worried about others, "you heard what Pitch said, if we even try Jack will go ballistic again and send the earth into and eternal winter." I look away from North understanding what he's thinking, "North mate, please tell me your not thinking what I think your thinking" "I'm sorry Bunny but he's to dangerous, we need to stop him now before it's too late" Tooth looks ready to cry, finally understanding what North is talking about, I look over to Sandy but he looks to Manny. "Manny, maybe he can help us" we go to the moon room and see if Manny has any advise for us. A bright light shines through forming images on the ground, "a box, Tooth, Jack, can anyone tell me what that means" North can usually understand Manny but not now, but I have a guess as to what Manny is talking about. "Jack's memories, he wants us to show Jack his memories." Tooth looks to Manny and nods in understanding. "Well then let's go boys, we have a winter spirit to help, I think" she starts to flutter off without another word and we all follow. 

Tooth, at tooth palace---
We arrive and my fairies fly over greeting everyone with chirps and chitters, 'so cute', "ok girls I need you to get me a memory box please" one fairy in particular comes over to me ready for me to tell her which box, "Ok baby tooth, I need Jackson Frost, please" she thinks for a minuet then nods and flies off. "So Tooth were do you store all the teeth?" North always so curious, "Sorry North but that's one secret I'm not telling you" it takes an hour before Baby Tooth returns with a golden box that has Jacks picture on it. "Thank you Baby Tooth" she nods then returns to here duties. "Ok guys, lets help someone remember", I place my hand on the box and it begins to glow a bright gold color.

Jack---
Sleeping with Pitch I dream of him and I living here in the lair undisturbed by the guardians and happy, were running around laughing with the nightmares and having fun, "JACK", I stop running and look around for the female voice that yelled my name, not finding it anywhere I run back over to Pitch until I hear the voice again, "JACK", my dream starts to change, I'm back at the lake but it's different, I have brown hair and brown eyes, and a girl stands on the ice, it's cracking under her, "Emma, hey Emma, look at me" she looks up at me fear in her eyes and face, but how do I know her name, "Everything's going to be ok, where going to have some ok," "NO WERE NOT" she's so scared, "Hey have I ever tricked you before" "YES YOU ALWAYS DO", "well not, not this time. Lets play a game, we'll play hopscotch, just like we do everyday. It's as easy as 1..." I pretend to lose my balance making her relax a little and laugh, "2..." losing my balance again making her calm down more. "3" I jump to a thicker area of ice, and grab my staff, reaching towards her, "ok now it's your turn." she move her feet slowly as I count to 3, once I hit 3 I grab her with my staff and fling her to safety taking her place on the breaking ice. I stand up without thinking looking to Emma one last time before the ice breaks and I'm plunged into cold depths.
       My body jumps awake as I gasp for air waking Pitch up and he wraps his arms around me, "It's ok Jack just breathe, just breathe" I start to catch my breath calming down and grabbing onto Pitch scared. "It's ok Jack I'm here, I'm here" he holds me closer rubbing my back and I can't help but cry and I don't even know why I'm crying.

Pitch---
Holding Jack close he starts crying and I know why, he remembered his sister and how he sacrificed his life for her, but how did he remember he never had his...tooth box, "Tooth, I should have known they would try something like this" I had gotten Jack's attention, "what do you mean Pitch?" I lift his face to mine gently kissing his cool feeling lips, then pulling back, "Jack what you say was your memories, the guardians showed you, your memoires without you knowing" he wrapped around me closer upset. "Don't worry Jack I'm here." "now I know why Man-In-Moon chose me Pitch, it's because I saved my sister" I stroke his head trying to keep him calm, "yes that's why he chose you, but the guardians had no right to do that without preparing you first, all this did was confuse and remind you of how you died." He pulls back repositioning himself so he's almost sitting on my lap and resting his head in the crook of my neck, "even though I remember it doesn't mean I'm going to join them, all they do is hurt us" I kiss his forehead and we stay sitting like that the rest of the night until we fall back to sleep.