Chapter 13

Jack---
I walked into the room, and everything stopped, I dropped my staff and fell to my knees, "Pitch", I see him on the ground beaten and bloody and unconscious, barely breathing, with bright lights shining everywhere, making him weaker. I can't stop my emotions from rising to the surface and starting a very larger storm, I don't care anymore, they hurt him, they hurt Pitch, they tried to me he didn't care when I know he does. He's the only one who cares about me, my storm destroys the lights shining on Pitch creating more shadows and dropping the temperature to ice age. I can't stop my emotions or my storm, I leave the room closing the door so Pitch will be safe from my storm, then I fly to the globe room where all the Guardians are standing around, they all stop and look towards me with fear in their eyes. 'Good They Should Be Afraid', "oi Jack, what's wrong" as if he doesn't know, not that I can't talk to them, I'm too far gone in my storm.

Pitch---
My eyes slowly open and see the blinding lights are now destroyed and I can smell fear. But I also sense other raw emotions, anger, sadness, hate. I look around and see Jack's staff laying on the ground, 'oh no, Jack no', I struggle to stand up and go to the door and open it to a raging storm and screaming from another room. 'No Jack', I have to force myself to go to the room where the storm is strongest, and I see him flying above the guardians centering the storm around them. "Jack no", I struggle to get to him, it's so cold, "JACK", but he can't hear me he's too far into the storm. Onyx and Azula form next to me Azula shielding me as best she can from the storm and Onyx helping me on to his back and taking me to the eye of the storm, to Jack. The closer we get the worse the storm, but we push on hoping to stop him from killing the guardians, and the killing of millions of bystanders, I know this isn't Jack it's his emotions. We finally reach the center behind him, I get off Onyx and go to Jack making him face me seeing just raw his emotions were, he's no longer there, it's just pure emotions, "oh Jack", I lean into him cupping his face and kissing him deeply the storm instantly calming, and I feel only the fear of the guardians and Jack, the fear of losing me. I pull back to have him fall into me almost passed out, "p-pitch", "Shh, just rest Jack, just rest", he's eyes seal shut and his breathing steadies as he sleeps, and I finally feel how bad my injuries are. Onyx comes over with Azula and helps put Jack on her back shadows wrap around him keeping from falling then Onyx helps me stand, I come face-to-face with North and the others. "Pitch mate, what the hell just happened?" 'morons', "it's simple you stupid rabbit, Jack saw what you buffoons' did to me, and he lost control of his emotions and try to start an ice age. So, unless you want that to happen again, I recommend leaving us alone. Or next time I might not stop him." I get on Onyx and take Jack home with me, once home Azula takes Jack straight to bed then returns to me with a few other nightmares and using their sand start helping me heal my wounds. Once I'm partly healed, I go over to the bed with Jack and lay next to him pulling him closer to me and having him roll to face me and wrap around me as I drift to sleep with him.