Chapter 15

Pitch---
I wake up the next morning with back pain from how I fell asleep, I look down and see Jack with his head on my chest sleeping peacefully, I run my fingers through his hair careful not to wake him softly chuckling to myself, 'to think this all happened because I wanted to use him to fight the guardians, but no more fighting, I need to be here for him', I look over and see Azula sleeping next to Onyx who watches me and Jack. I give simple smile and he looks down to Azula nuzzling her head lightly, 'they have grown closer with each other, almost like me and Jack' I feel Jack start to move a little and look down at him to see him starting to wake, he looks up me smiling. "Hello Snowflake" he just giggles and start to get up grabbing his back, probably in the same pain as me, he leans over to me and kisses my lightly letting his cold spread over my lips and I pull him closer making him sit on my hips as I deepen the kiss.

Jack---
As I sit on Pitch's lap kissing him, I can feel his tongue trying to make its way into my mouth and slowly I open giving him access and I feel it move around sending warmth throughout my mouth and I can't stop the moan that escapes my lips and I feel Pitch grinning through our kiss. My hands wrap around his neck while his explore my body, slipping under my hoodie. He's so warm, more sounds escape me, and I don't try and stop them, after a while I have to pull away from the kiss breathe giving Pitch room to kiss along my neck sucking every now and then, I lean into his warming touch enjoying the feeling of his warmth. By now I can feel something rubbing against my pants and I know what it is, I just hope Pitch doesn't notice, "so you find this pleasant", of course he noticed, I don't respond making Pitch chuckle, "you've never done this before have you?" I shake my head making him lean into me kissing me deeply, "well I'll have to teach you later, for now I think we should eat" I simply nod completely lost in my own thoughts, "come on my dear", he gets me off his lap and takes my hand leading me to the dining room, I take a seat and he takes the one across from me as his shadows bring pre-made food. It's a simple breakfast pancakes, eggs, toast, and bacon Pitch drinks what I think is coffee, while I get a nice hot cup of cocoa, I start eating enjoying the warmth but it's not as pleasant as Pitch's touch.