The U.A. Sports Festival (PT.1)

You were with bakugo in his room he was getting ready for the "Sports Festival". "Master are you gonna win?" You bark while looking at him "Of course ima win don't doubt me y/n once were there your gonna help me take down the rest!" Bakugo says patting your head "Master will I be in this body forever?" You whine while laying your head down "..." Bakugo thinks while looking away "Of course not you will be a normal dog in no time so loose hope in your dream!" Bakugo says putting a fist in the air "But my dream is to spend time with you and be there till the last breath!" You bark while jumping off the bed "THEN SO BE IT YOU WILL BECOME YOUR NORMAL SELF AND BE WITH ME TILL THE END!!" Bakugo says making tiny explosions. You tackle him to the ground and lay on him "Lets get going." Bakugo says grabbing a leash and putting it on you.

(On the way to U.A.)

"Master imma help you win in the festival!" You bark while jumping "How are you gonna help me?" Bakugo says "I know what there doing for the festival so I can tell you and you can win!" You say walking faster "No y/n I will not cheat a hero never cheats so if I wanna be number one I have to beat the other extras and that deku!" Bakugo says walking faster "But isn't deku a friend and what about kirishima?" You bark while walking faster "Deku he is useless and kirishima....tch he should stay out of my way." Bakugo says "Aww I think you think kirishima is a friend!" You say running with bakugo "Woah wait to fast!!!" Bakugo says getting dragged by you "We have to see kirishima hurry up!" You bark while running "Fine this is good stretching for the festival!" Bakugo says running at his medium speed

~💥~

(When Class 1-A is in the waiting room)

You were laying down near bakugos feet "Keep up y/n and you'll see how the next number 1 hero can beat the sports festival." Bakugo says "Ok master!" You bark while getting up walking to kirishima "Oh uh hey y/n!" Kirishima says patting your head "I was hoping you can answer a question!" You bark "um sure what is it?" Kirishima says "Do you think of Bakugo as a friend?" You bark while sitting right in front of him "He is pretty manly and yea he is my friend!" He says smiling 'Bakugo is in good hands..' you think while standing up and walking away then lay back next to bakugo.

All of a sudden midnight came in the room smiling "Bakugo we are gonna have to take y/n up with us." She said walking towards you "Hold on why?!" He yelled then you sat up growling "Y/n can't participate in the sports festival but he can participate in just one and its the best part." She says smiling

"Tch whatever." Bakugo says rolling his eyes while looking away from her "Come on y/n." She says opening the door you get up and follow her out "BAKUGO YOUR DOG IS LUCKY HE GETS TO SPEND TIME WITH MIDNIGHT!" Mineta yells and pointing at the door crying.

(Outside of the waiting room)

"Just to let you know y/n we found something out that the time you were knocked unconscious we found out that All For One did something to turn you into a dog for a short period of time just like a quirk. So while we're here I want you to try and turn into your old self." Midnight said serious while walking. You catch up to her "But how I dont remember exactly how to transform.?" You barked at her getting her attention "Interesting but at least try for bakugo." She said walking ahead "Let me try this once." You bark closing your eyes you start to breathe in and out fast. Then when you opened your eyes and look at midnight "I don't feel different did I do bad?" You whined while looking down "Aww so cute no you didn't do bad you did awsome look at you!" Midnight said cuping your face you look at her and she pulls out her phone and puts on camera "Look at you y/n just like a dog!" She said holding her phone showing you in your dog form but older.

 Then when you opened your eyes and look at midnight "I don't feel different did I do bad?" You whined while looking down "Aww so cute no you didn't do bad you did awsome look at you!" Midnight said cuping your face you look at her and she pulls o...

(NOT MY DOG!!)

"Oo Bakugo will love this!" You said barking while wagging your tail fast "So cute!!" She yelled while taking a video of you.

"What are we waiting for let's go y/n!" Midnight said smiling and running out of the tunnel to a little stage.

[ON THE STAGE]
(Your POV)

I was sitting next to Mrs. Midnight looking at the crowd in the stadium "So many people." I said looking around "Yes y/n and they came to see today's festival." She said waving all around "Yea bakugo's gonna win!" I said barking "Confidence I like it what a cute dog you are.!" She said cuping my face and petting it "Oh its time for the festival to begin!" She said standing straight while looking at the classes coming out of the tunnel.

!" She said cuping my face and petting it "Oh its time for the festival to begin!" She said standing straight while looking at the classes coming out of the tunnel

"Wow so cool." I barked while looking at class 1-A then I see bakugo then he sees me I see sparkling in his eyes I can tell he was happy and gave me a smirk.

As soon as the classes were all lined up infront of the stage I looked at the classes but the girls were looking at me while smiling when midnight was talking then she called bakugo up. He said something that made so much sense.

'Of course he will be number one with me!' I  think while wagging my tail the other classes started booing at him

'Of course he will be number one with me!' I  think while wagging my tail the other classes started booing at him. You started to growl at them 'How dare they boo him he's better then them anyway!' I thought as I got up I started barking at them witch got there attention "Y/n heel no bad dog.!" She said as she grabbed my leash "No bad humans!" I barked back at her while everyone was quietly laughing 'Plan A is a success make everyone happy!' I think while sitting down

Then midnight started talking again about how the first game will be a race 'Aw I wanna race with master." I thought while looking at bakugo but little then you knew that someone on the t.v. was watching you.

(At the villain base)

"So those heroes think they can blast my nomu away then take my dog.." a voice said looking at the T.V. "Dont worry y/n you'll be back with your true master soon.." Shigeraki said holding your old collar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[IM HAPPY TO BE POSTING AGAIN IM SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERYY LONG BREAK I TOOK BUT IM BACK AND YOU'LL GET MORE CHAPTERS TOMORROW!!]
.
.
.
[BE SAFE YOU GUYS!!]