chapter 28: Amnesia?

Sams p.o.v
Today im going to see kian. But right now im with jc and connor.
"So hows kian?" Connor asked as he was starring at the sky
"Hes doing good just mad at me right now because of the nicole situation" I said telling the truth
"Speaking of nicole what did the nurse say?" Jc asked me looking dead at me.
"She said that nicole will be fine but she has amnesia" I looked at the ground
"So she might not remember us this time? This might have to be a new beginning" connor said as a tear slide down his face.
"Maybe I hope not. But all I want is for her to be safe. Do you guys want to come with me to see kian?" I asked them.
"Ill go" jc said with a sad look
"No im gonna see nicole instead" connor said as we all got in the car.

*at the hospital*

Connors p.o.v
Im sitting in nicole's room she is asleep and im just sitting in the chair next to her bed holding her hand.
"Nicole you can get through this I promise. Even if you have amnesia you will still be my best friend. You will remember us I will try my best to get you to remember us." I said as I heard a voice speak.
"Who are you?" The voice that belonged to nicole said
"Oh my gosh your awake!" I kinda yelled while I ran out of the room to get the nurse. She came in the room and said that she will be released tomorrow.

*the next day*

Nicoles p.o.v
I just got released from the hospital. They let me leave with a bunch of strangers. They all know my name but I don't know them.
"Nicole you dont remember me?" A guy that was really tall with brown hair said
"Kian she dont remember any of us!" A short guy that had green eyes and brownish blondish hair said
"Um...whats your guys names?" I asked them as they stopped and starred at me.
"Well im kian" the tall one said
"Im connor" the short one smiled at me
"Ricky here!" Another tall guys said with a pose
"Im jc" a short guy with a brown afro type hair said
"And im sam. And then theres trevor over there" a kid with a lip peirsing said as he pointed to a really young boy.
"Well nice to meet you?" I said in a question.

Connors p.o.v
When nicole asked for our names I knew it was a new beginning. Im gonna try everything to get her memories back.
"Ricky we have to get her memory back I need the old nicole back. My best friend" I said as Ricky nodded. When we got to nicole and kians house. She ran to her room. Wait she remembers where her room is thats a start.
"Nicole im taking you out so wear something nice!" I yell
"Ok!" She yelled back. Now its time to start with the first place I brought her. Then it will be kians turn to try.