++ a day out with hinata

"hey hinata, what do you think about this one?" you turned around with the intention of showing him the wallet in your hand, but much to your disappointment, he was nowhere to be seen. "hinata?"

you set the wallet down before scurrying off to find the orange haired male. it didn't take you long though as it was easy to spot him in the crowd due to his unique hair color, but once you did you tapped him on the shoulder causing him to turn around.

"hey y/n, what's up?" he said with stuffed cheeks.

"you're such a dork," you snorted as you grabbed a napkin from your purse and handed it to him. "i was gonna ask you for your opinion on this wallet i found and got worried when i didn't see you by me so i just went to look for you."

"oh sorry! i should've told you beforehand but i got distracted." he swallowed his food, muttering a small 'thanks' before grabbing the napkin out of your hands.

"anyways, let's go back! i still need your opinion!" you exclaimed, taking his hand and dragging him away.

hinata looked down at your guys hands as a blush crept upon his face. he wasn't used to being touched by a girl other than his family, so seeing as you were able to grab his hand without hesitation startled him a bit. but nonetheless, he didn't say anything about it though as he quite enjoyed the warmth of your hand against his.

you stopped at the display of wallets you were just standing in front of earlier before letting go of hinata's hand so that you could pick up the f/c one you had been eyeballing.

"what do you think?" you asked, lifting it up to his face.

"it's cute and dainty," he gave you a warm smile. "like you."

"aw! i'm moved!" you clutched the wallet in your chest. "so it's a yes from you then?"

"i like it, but you shouldn't rely other people's opinions too much y/n," he said. "don't get me wrong, it's okay to ask, but at the end of the day i think that if you like it then that's all that matters."

you were shocked to say the least at the words that came out of hinata's mouth, but eventually erupted into a fit of giggles. "that was quite deep."

realization struck hinata when he realized he had made the situation more serious than it needed to be which promoted his defense mechanism to begin to kicking in.

"w-well it's a life lesson alright!" he stuttered.

"i'm not trying to call 'ya out or anything, but honestly i really like that mindset you have," you took a deep breath before smiling. "you have a really good way with words hinata."

his body relaxed a bit now as he returned the smile you had given him. "say, should we go pay for that wallet now?"

"hm? pardon?" you blinked as you watched his genuine smile turned into a mischievous one as he snatched the item out of your hands and began making a beeline for the cash register.

it took you a few seconds to process what had just happened but when you did, you were quick to chase after him.

"hinata! get back here!"

hello everyone! it's been a while hasn't it? haha, i first of all wanted to say i'm so sorry for the lack of updates! i've been in a slump lately and my motivation to do anything as well as my inspiration to write had plummeted but i'm feeling bet...

hello everyone! it's been a while hasn't it? haha, i first of all wanted to say i'm so sorry for the lack of updates! i've been in a slump lately and my motivation to do anything as well as my inspiration to write had plummeted but i'm feeling better after taking some time off for myself and i'm ready to give you all some content! i was shocked to log back into here and see that so many people have supported my books and i'll i can say is thank you so much! i had never expected for anybody at all to enjoy my content but seeing as you guys all do really does put a smile on my face! i wanted to put a little bonus (?) chapter in here to hold you guys off for a bit until i'm done writing the next chapter so stay tuned for that! in the last chapter hinata offered y/n a ride since she had to do errands and this is the "errands" she was talking about LOL so enjoy this cute little moment with hinata!