My Phone Call

I called a good male friend of mine, who is not at all the focus of this part, but I respect his opinion.

I called my friend and he basically told me I shouldn't call him.

Pythons: What will calling him solve?

Me: I need an answer. I need to know why he did that? Like what makes him think that he has the audacity to just up and disrupt my life?

Pythons: Sometimes people don't need a reason. They just do shit. That's weird.

Me: If he's so happy... what would make him do that?

Pythons: I think you just need to let this go.

Me: Let go!!! I need answers.

Pythons: Good luck Sis! He's not going to give you the answers that you're looking for.

........................................................................

I picked up the phone, and dare I get some courage.
My hands were shaking.
Everything in my inner spirit spoke No.
I dialed... it rang.
S answered the phone.
S: Hello, hello. (Pretending he couldn't hear.)
Me also not really being able to say anything and get words to come out, I froze up. I was shaking, my hands were sweating. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't.
I couldn't interrupt and ruin his life like he did with mine. I hung up the phone upset that he was pretending he couldn't hear me, but he was loud, clear, and certain the day he reached out.
I know for him, I'm the one that got away. I also know he had to pretend that he didn't hear me because he didn't want his wife to hear... my cousin.
That's right, you read that right. My ex fiance married my cousin and reached out to me 15 years later... what a shit show...

Stay Tuned.