chapter 1

It was a normal day for young Sangwoo, he had just stepped into the market with his boyfriend Yoonbum, whose ankles had just started to heal from his lover accidentally swatting them 17 times with a crowbar.

~Little did they know, that trip to the cake aisles would change their lives forever.~

Sangwoo had started running to the shelf to grab the last cake, when suddenly he bumped into a tall figure.
"Excuse me!" exclaimed the dark, handsome stranger "I'm very sorry sir, I was just heading for the cake aisle and got a bit too excited" apologized the blonde "ah, what a lovely thing is excitement, pardon my manners by the way, my name is Obama, Barack Obama" suddenly, Sangwoo's stomach dropped, he couldn't believe he was talking to the Obama himself!

Nervousness started boiling up in his abdomen as he realized he'd just crashed into the once president of the United States! That man could sue him broke for God's sake! "I'm- really really sorry Mr Obama p-please don't be mad Sir" -silence- "S-sir?" "hehe.." what in the goddamn??? Was he laughing at him? Not the desired outcome but at least he wasn't gonna go bankrupt.

"Why don't you join me for lunch? It's been awhile since I was in a handsome young man's company"

~~To be continued~~

A/N: so what the fucc was that 😃?