Chapter 1 ('▽')

Here's the sad truth... All men are not created equal. When I was four years old, I learnt that some kids have more power than others. But that won't hold me back...If anything, it pushes me to do better.

My name is Izuku Midoriya and my goal is to become a hero, a hero like All Might who saves people with a smile. My mind immediately goes to remembering his reassuring grin while saying his iconic catchphrase 'I AM HERE' but again nothing comes without troubles or in my case pain. Every step of my life has been painful and I have suffered. When dad left, mom's tear stained face popped up in head; when I was declared quirkless; when Kacchan started being mean and when the bullying got intense. I toss and turn on my bed as I remember the unfortunate happenings. Even though I constantly reminded myself that if I work harder the pain will go away. Surprise, it didn't.

I shake my head furiously in an attempt to get rid of the sad memories. 'I will not give in! Suffering through all of that pain will be useless then' I sit up on the edge of my bed, pulling my hand into a fist. "This is my chance to prove myself and that I am not just a weak Deku" whispering this I go out of my room.

'hmm smells good...' my thoughts wander, "Good morning, Izuku! Sit down and have breakfast.'' Mom's sweet voice cut through my thoughts. She has always been there for me, I couldn't ask for a better mom. "What's for breakfast?" I ask, adding a cheerful tone to my voice, I have never told mom about the bullying at school or about the dismissive teachers. She is troubled enough as it is, worrying her would make it worse.

After finishing eating, I change and walk out the door while saying "See you, mom!". Content with myself I walk to school. 'Today is another day!' and then everything goes downhill, YAY.

Someone with mustard colored hair tripped me, another one pushed me and so on so forth. I'll spare the whole walk to school accidents(nope) to myself. As I open the door to my class a stranger starts to scream at me for muttering too much. 'This isn't the worst part of the day...' I remind myself, A certain ash blonde is left on the daily torture bucket list. "DEKUUU!" a gruff voice says from behind me, 'speak of the devil and the devil appears'. "Hi K-Ka-Kacchan.." I stutter out, 'so intimidating' I comment on his expression.

The next 2-3 hours of the day go by as usual, until the damn teacher decides to point me out to the class by saying nonchalantly "Midoriya you also applied for UA right?". Why did he have to do that, seeking attention is worse. I look up with a horrified expression, as the class bursts into laughter, some even start doing spit takes and well the devil himself comes up to my desk. An explosion came out of his hand which knocked me down to the floor, "how dare you even think of applying to UA, huh NERD?" Kacchan's daunting voice reaches my ears but I still look up and say with a wobbly smile, "Well I thought it wouldn't hurt to apply, they even removed the rule that you have to have a quirk an-".

I was cut off by another round of tiny explosions coming out of his hands, his figure appearing huge as I was on the floor, "I will remind you of how useless you are, just wait!"

Might I say this was one of the least taunting things that would happen today....

The day at school eventually(thank god) comes to an end, I start putting my textbooks into my bulky yellow bag along with my 'Hero Analysis for the Future #13' but someone snatched it out of my hand, turned around and squeaked out "Hey! give it bac-". It was Kacchan, I mentally face palmed 'Why does it always have to be him'. "what's this? Your diary?" he says, looking at me then flipping to the cover, "Kacchan sto-" I tried to say but it was drowned out by his 'friends' laughing at me. Kacchan puts his hand on my shoulder and it starts to burn, not that I'm not familiar with burns; I just didn't want my uniform to get ruined "Don't even thinking of applying Deku, you worthless idiot!" he says while having a creepy grin on his face.

He sets my beloved journal on fire and threw it out the window, I screamed it pure agony 'my hard work!' I reached out my hands to somehow attempt to catch it but failed. Then they all turn towards the door starting to leave, when Kacchan says, "If you wanna be a hero so bad, then take a swan dive of the roof and hope you have a decent quirk in the next life!" 'What did he say..... SUICIDE WHAT NO- NEVER!!' my inner turmoil matched my thunderstruck expression.

My footsteps felt heavy, my heart was racing, my shoulders ached, my throat felt like it was lined with crumpled paper  and my brain was scattered... What do I do now?

I absentmindedly walked to the koi fish pond, took my notebook or what was left of it and started to walk home. I couldn't even process what was going on as I went under  when I saw a massive green blob of sludge say, "You're my hero kid..."

words:928

I finally did it! I finished a chapter, I have no idea why this took so long. But YAY! 

[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*