Chapter 2 o(>ω<)o

I couldn't even process what was going on as I went under when I saw a massive green blob of sludge, "VILLAIN!" I exclaim panic seeping into my voice. I quickly stumble back snapping out of my head space. I attempted to flee but the thing caught me. Slowly sliding into my mouth, curling around my scrawny body. It started to say, "Calm Down. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds, Thanks for your help. You're my hero.

I clawed my fingers at the slimy figure uselessly and my mind fogged.  'Somebody help! Somebody please..... I'm going to die.... please not yet' Then everything went black.

"TEXAS SMASH!"

A sharp pain made its way to my head, pulling me to consciousness. I felt a hand slapping my cheek again and again. It didn't hurt, it was just a tad bit irritating. My eyes fluttered open to find. 'OH MY GOD!' "All might!" I screeched internally and outside. My throat still hurts but my excitement overrides the pain. "Yes young man, are you hurt?" He said his voice sounded the same as it did on TV. LOUD AND BOOMING. 

"I'm alight-no-amight-no-all right. Thank you." I stutter out while bowing like a maniac. "I'm a very big fan, all might, I'm so happy to meet you, can I have an autograph, but where, somewhere- my journal! AHH ITS ALREADY SIGNED" I flustered around, my face burning up. 'I'm not used to so much thrill' I started to bow again and the thank yous spurred out of my mouth. 

"It's quite ok, young man. Devoted fans like you are a pleasure to have!" He said giving me a thumbs up. All might turned away preparing to leave, 'he can't leave so soon... I want to ask him'

"Can I be a hero too?" I yelled, all might faced back at me with a confused look. "Can I be a hero too? Even though I don't have a quirk. Even though I'm not strong." I said barely audible. My eyes shone with hope and I looked up at him.

"Young man, being a hero is a tough job. It comes with many ups and downs. It can be very dangerous. So, no for your own safety. Without a quirk you can't be a hero.

I slowly registered his words in my brain. 'no.......' his words echoed in my brain, the slow unsettling pain rose in my heart. I was distraught. It was much worse than physical pain, much worse. Tears started to sting my eyes and my lungs burned for air. My ears were ringing, I couldn't hear what he said after that. I turned around and made a run for it, 'I can't stay there, not him too....'

My face was caressed by the cold harsh wind as I ran past the crowd. My world was draining its colour, all that was left was a dull gray. I finally stopped in an alley, gasping for air. My heartache poured out with the resonant sound of my sobs bounced around in the dark narrow alley. Sobs turned into silent streams of tears which then turned into sniffles.

'I should go back home mom will worry if I don't...' I pulled myself together, dusted my uniform and wiped away the tears. 

I reached home and pulled the door open, "I'm home mom!" My voice is still scratchy and raw from crying so much. "Welcome home, Izuku! Why are you so late today?" Mom questioned. "Oh, I forgot a book at school when I was almost half way home. I had to go back and get it. Sorry" I lied. As much as I'm known for not being the best liar for obvious reasons, my mom isn't the most aware person either. 

"Ok dear, I was just wondering if you were safe." She flashed the classic Midoriya smile at me and went back to doing chores. I took a heavy breath and started to distract myself with homework to put out the pain in my heart.

I finish my homework and have dinner, trying to be cheerful. Even though I'm sure I don't sound that convincing. I'll try. That's what I've been doing all my life. Failing and trying is all I do. Even when everyone has looked down on me, I'll try.

"Izuku." Mom said her voice was firm, 'is she angry?' I ask myself, 'did I do something wrong?' I look up from the food at her face. Her eyes were glistening with tears, "what's wrong? Why are you so quite dear? Are you ok?". I was thrown aback, she realized I was hurting....

"Of course I knew you were hurt. You look so sad and down, when you came in your eyes were red. Izuku, please tell me" She asked, her voice cracking with worry. "A lot happened today.... and I can't stand the pain..." I mumble out. She wrapped her hands around me like the way she did when I got to know that I was quirkless. But instead of saying 'I'm sorry' she said "you can do it izuku!"

Mom, kacchan, my classmates, my teachers even all might himself didn't believe in me but this will not change me. I lived through the pain but now I will make my way to a better life. I will become a hero. A hero who saves people for the sake of good will even if I don't get into UA and not get a provisional licence.

I will help others.

Words: 920

Yay! Another down, hope you liked it. Did you get the feels? Comment

\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/\(☆v☆)/