I❤️.......

When John saw her he was speeches ! She looked like the day they got married exactly the same all she was missing was a 5 year old Mason ! He couldn't help but just stare at her because when she walked towards him he imagined her walking down the aisle 15 years ago ! She was just as beautiful as she was that day more if it's possible ! For a moment he forgot where he was and even what year it was because after hugging her and her hugging him back tighter they pulled away and stared into each other's he's and leaned in and kissed !

They made out for a while until John pulled away !

John: No I can't do this to Eva !
Nikki: You obviously still love me that's why you kissed back !
John: Of course I still love you now can I not ! You're the mother of my kids your my first love !
Nikki: Then...
John: No Nicole I feel something for Eva and I can't do this to her I can't leave her at the altar !
Nikki: John..
John: Nicole...
Nikki: No John listen to me ! I love you ! I have loved you since I was 14 ! When you asked me out it was the happiest day of my life ! I couldn't be happier ! On my 15 birthday you told me you loved me and that made me even happier because I loved you too months later you in your room I let you be the first man to be with me and you have been ever since !
John: What about Dean and David ?
Nikki: I never slept with Dean and well David I did but I pretended I was with you..
John: Nikk...
Nikki: No John let me finish ! Your the only man I've ever been in love with we have 4 kids that we made out of love yes most not planned but still made out of Raw passionate love for 20 years I have been your and only yours ! No one will ever be able to replace you in my heart ! I'm here even thought it hurts me hoping that you will say that you love me and that we need to get away while we can !

She grabbed his hand and put them over her heart !

Nikki: My heart beats and will only ever beat for you ! You're the one and only man I will ever love please John tell me you love me tell me you love me and let leave now while you can !

John cupped her face and kissed her !

He looked into her eyes !

John: I'm sorry but I can't !

He kissed her again and left the room ! Nicole broke down and cried !

The ceremony had started and Nikki sat at the back switching to see if he would actually go through with it !

Pastor: Do you Eva take John to be your husband !
Eva: I do !
Pastor: John do you take Eva to be your wife ?
John: I..

He looked at Melody who was in tears shaking her head no then he looked to the back and he saw Nicole crying !

Pastor: John
John: I........