Fire and Air

"I cannot believe your making me do this!" She screams at me.
"What? You said I was boring that really hurt my pride" I say sarcastically putting a hand on my chest.

"Fey! keep your attention here I wanna live before I...you know die"

I roll my eyes at her.

Bella was helping me practice my magic (or I guess I was blackmailing her but that's not the point) lifting her up in the air using the element of wind above the pond so if something were to happen she would safely fall into the water, although knowing Bella she would probably have my head for getting her wet.

Using one hand to lift her up I use my other to light the piece of wood that's balanced on an apple that's on her head.

Perfect
"I'm gonna die please please don't make me die I'm to young" I hear her mumble.

Rolling my eyes I lower her but she wraps her hands around her knees folding her her dress.
"Are your crazy bring me to land" she demands in a queenlike voice with her chin held up high.

After we the sun sets we head to the town square for the festival.

Bella lends me her blue dress that reaches my ankles and is tight around my torso but other than that the simple lace and ruffles at the sleeves are quite pleasing.

We walk arms linked together.

"You made it my darling" we spin to see Robert coming towards us with his hands clasped and a big grin on his face.
His eyes were clearly on Bella , taking her in.
From her white ball heels to her curled lashes.

"Isabella you look outstanding"

I snort

Outstanding? What is this ,school?

Roberts eyes then land on me.
They widen as he looks at me.

"Y..you came?" His voice fleeced with fear

Everyone thinks of me as a curse an unbreakable curse.

Of course they do not know of my power but one look at my white hair and black eyes is enough to say that I am unordinary.

Caspan does not do unordinary.

"Of course I came this is an open invitation is it not?" I say even though I know that no one thought I'd have the audacity to show myself despite all the rumors and death glares that come my way.

"Yes...yes of course" he speaks as if catching himself.

Robert gestures for us to follow him.

He walks into the house where there are at least 50 middle classes and and 2 or 3 high class.

"Carlos, Andrew this is Miss Isabella" Robert introduces us (or just Bella) to his friends.
Just as they are about to take in Bella their eyes land on me and smirks grow.
They obviously aren't from our village.
Robert notices Carlos and Andrews stares and clears his throat.
"This is Miss Isabellas companion Miss Freya"

"Lovely to meet you I'm Bella's best friend" I clear up sticking my hand out to shake theirs.

Carlos takes my hand in his flips it over and kisses the top of it.
After he drops it Andrew takes my other hand and kisses it whilst keeping his eyes on mine.

My face keeps its cold expression.

As if feelings the tension in the air Bella says

"Why don't we go dance?"
"Excellent idea..Miss Freya?" Andrew lends me his elbow.

"I don't dance" I explain

"Oh but I do" he insists

I internally roll my eyes and walk to the dance floor ignoring his awaiting arm.

Turning around I place my hand on his shoulder the other in his hand.

His arm go's around my waist pulling me in.

He's enjoying this a little to much.

Just then an idea pops into my head.
This is great practice for a little air magic.

I stare at Andrew with seductive eyes and give him my most charming smile that shows my teeth (which are quite perfect if I say so myself).

That must've boosted up his confidence because his hand that's placed around my waist lowers father down.

My blood heats at his quick judgement and all of a sudden the candles flame grows and the table cloth catches on fire causing everything in its way to burn.
Andrew looks at the curtains and table cloths catching on fir and with half a glance my way he lets go of me and runs away.

Coward

I try to calm the flames but my mind is to distracted so I do the next best thing.

I make sure everyone is safe grab Bella and run.

As our pace slows I start heading whispers

"It's probably her"
"She's cursed"

"I can't believe she did that"

My face turns red at their accusations.

I mean they weren't wrong but I didn't do it to hurt anyone.

"Don't worry they're just making things up like the always go"

Exactly like the always do
This always happens whether or not I cause it.

"But this was my fault"

And with that I walk on home.

——————
Check out my other story "Paper Cuts" it's cool ( or so I tell myself🥲)
Comment and VOTE!😝