The announcement

A/N: ok CRAZZYYYY THING happened while I was writing this chapter and there's a change I decided to make that'll...CHANGE HALF THE STORY Altho it won't change the main plot it will change another HUGEEE plot point so I'm going to edit it now.
I know this is a sudden change but I'm rlly happy I thought of itbefore going too deep in the book where I couldn't make a big change.

——————
Bella and I were walking around the village when the royal announcer set up his step got on it with two asterian guards at his side and well...announced.

"Here here! I hereby declare in the place of the great King Donavan of Asteria that there shall be a ball held tonight in the name of Prince Maxon's coming of age ceremony for he shall be 18 years of age our 3 kingdoms shall unite for a special night to celebrate the fact that when the prince is 21 years old or when 'may god bless him and give him a long life' the King passes the Prince will take his rightful place as King of the kingdom of Asteria!"

He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

People of the kingdoms are loyal and love their royal family.
Especially the ladies they are quite fond of the Prince of Asteria.
He's apparently quite the sight.

"You know" Bella whispers as we walk away "I heard that prince maxon a disposer"

"A what?" I ask genuinely confused.

"A player? He was once caught with his maid!"

"Gross, isn't he to be engaged or something?" of course everyone knows of the princes reputation even though palace workers are payed to keep their mouths shut news always finds a way to leak.

"Uh..ya I think so to Princess Celiane of Opal" Bella says.

"She's a Latina right?" I've heard lots of things about the Princess.

She's not a delicate flower from what I've heard, apparently she knows martial arts and trains with her guards not only that but she's loved by all her people she visits them all the time and would do anything for her Kingdom.

Hopefully she'll be our next queen.

"Anyway we have to go to the ball" Bella says with a excited look on her face.
She loved doing things together but it usually results to her begging and begging me before I can agree ,and that's if I agree.

"Alright" I say wanting to make her happy for once instead of disappointing.
Joy sweeps across her face instantly.

Rather than asking me if I'm sure Bella links our and skips over to the tailors.

—————

"Wow" I whisper under my breath

The gowns at Matildas Mindset were breathtaking, but there was one in particular that caught my eye.

It was a maroon floor length gown with an off shoulder look and it's laces down the middle and back were fascinating.

The see through thin layer of fabric surrounding the sleeves ,chest leaving the shoulders bare and all the way back spilling down the back and across the floor.

"we'll have that dress" I don't realize Bella meant the one I was staring at until the shop keeper brought it up.

"What? No" I try to reason with Bella but she acts as if she can't see me.

"Alrighty thank you" grabbing the gown and making her way out.

I run out and follow her.

"You look so pretty" Bella exclaims putting her hands together.

"You look like a princess" I tell her and it was true.
She decided to wear the gown her father bought her a fortnight ago.
It was a long emerald green dress with ruffles on the sleeves and jewels encrusted on middle.
There's a long lace that follows behind her same as mine.

My hair was styled into a loose half up half down letting the bottom of my fall on my back and a few strands falling on my face,
Bella's hair was in a tight updo with some loose strand giving it a curtain like style , she also wore a tiara related headwear with a small emerald on the tip of it.

Bella's father, Umand Striligone had gotten us a carriage for the night which was awaiting for us just outside the cottage.

At first I had wanted to keep Elliot at his friend Scoot's house for the night because I'll be late and didn't want to keep him up, but after begging me to come considering the fact that he's genes are Asterian and he wouldn't have to hide his eyes I couldn't refuse the chance to see his beautiful eyes and for him to be free to show them.

"Let's go!" Bella squeals
Elliots sitting next to the coachman whilst in a deep conversation about the stables at the palace.

Before walking out I wave my hand towards the flowers to give us a whiff of flower scent.

Lily's for Bella and roses for me.

The coachman opens our carriage door and Bella gracefully enters while I try to.

Grabbing the hem of my dress and lifting it up so I that I could get on the steps of the carriage.

Carefully placing my other hand on the door I pull myself up, and when I'm sitting on the seat I pull the remaining fabric inside ,close the door and with that the carriage takes off.

How graceful.

————
Hope u enjoyed this chapter! Go ahead and read Paper Cuts if ur interested.
Comment and vote and pls comment if u want to see any changes or ideas added🙃