[eighteen]

present •

All Astara could do was stare in shock. He looked the same. Sure, he was much skinnier because of malnourishment but he was still Sirius. His black hair fell on top of his shoulders, his stormy grey eyes stared back at her, pale porcelain glass skin and facial hair that she had always liked.

Her emotions at the moment where so out of wack that her hair didn't know which color to turn to so it turned to an ombre of colors. Yellow at the bottom for happiness that he was at least alive, orange in the middle for irritation, red just above it for anger that nobody told her where he was, and pink at her roots for unbridled love and affection that she had been pushing down since he was taken away. It looked like a sunset.

She grabbed her wand, pushed him against the closed door and pressed the tip of her wand against where his jaw and neck met. Astara could hear Mrs. Weasley gasp in shock at her sudden movement but she didn't care.

She glared at Sirius, who was looking down at her in shock. "Tell me something only Sirius Black would know about me!" She said loudly to him. When he didn't answer right away, she pressed her wand harder against him.

"You only smoke cigars for the smell. They remind you of your father." He said with a small smile. She stumbled back slightly. It was him. It was really him.

Suddenly, she grabbed him by the collar and slammed his back against the door again as anger took her over.
"Are you fucking kidding me?! You didn't write or anything! I didn't even know if you were ok! All I knew was that you escaped AND THATS IT! You could have been dead Sirius! And I wouldn't know! You're my best friend and I didn't know anything about what happened to you. I have nothing, NOTHING, to say to you!'

Despite 'nothing to say', Astara continued to yell at him for 13 more minutes. Until Remus came out of the kitchen.

"What's happened out-....oh."

"I will deal with you in a minute!" She growled at Remus. His eyes turned wide and his lips pressed together in fear. Astara was someone you didn't want to see angry. Especially when it's at you.

"You're on your own, Sirius." Before quickly closing the door as Remus didn't want to be there anymore. As Astara continued her yelling, Sirius couldn't help but admire her. She looked like she hadn't aged. Astara had always been a beautiful girl but now she was an even more gorgeous woman. She had more freckles than the last time he saw her, probably from being out in the sun. And she didn't have any wrinkles.

She looked as beautiful as the day he met her.

"Hey hey hey. It's ok, Astara. It's ok. I'm here." Sirius said shushing her as he saw tears well up in her eyes. He pulled her into his chest as she mumbled about how much she missed him and how worried she was. He just stood there and held her. While one of his hands rubbed her back soothingly, the other played with the ends of her sunset hair that refused to change its color.

Astara tilted her head up so she was looking at Sirius and whispered, "Pull something like this again and I will silent treatment your ass into the ground."

"Yes ma'am."

Let's just say that threat, even though it didn't really sound like one, worked wonders on Sirius when they were in school.

***

Inside the kitchen, all of the Order of the Phoenix members were staring at the door in shock. They had all known that Astara White was always a very strong willed person but, nobody had ever heard that.

"Wow, guess you should mess with Astara." Tonks said, trying to break the silence.

"Yes but, she has never hid her bad side from anyone to make them stay. She shows them and waits to see who stayed." Remus said smirking into his cup of tea as he sipped it.

"Who said that?" Shakelbolt asked quietly from beside the resigned professor.

"Me."