Chapter 31

Feyre

"How?" Aelin asked Manon everyone looking at the dot on the paper in shock.

They were there. That's where Dorian, Bryce and the others are.

Manon took a deep breath and said, "After the final battle, I may have poisoned Dorian, so I could get him unconscious, so I could tattoo a Wyrdmark behind his ear."

Everyone stared at Manon.

But no one was too upset that she poisoned her husband.

Not when it gave us their location.

"Home," Aelin murmured looking at the Wyrdmark that Manon had drawn with her blue blood.

Manon nodded.

"That's the same Wyrdmark Rowan tattooed on me to get me home," Aelin said quietly in shock.

Another nod.

"That symbol looks like the same language that Bryce's tattoo is written on," Hunt commented looking at it. 

Aelin just looked at Hunt in confusion, "Bryce's has a tattoo written in Wyrdmarks?" 

Hunt just shrugged, equally as confused. 

But the format of that symbol as looked familiar. 

"I think that language is also in The Book of Breathings," Feyre said as the realization hit her. Feyre could be mistaken, but it the symbol did seem oddly familiar. 

Aelin's eyes narrowed on Feyre, "Huh." 

Well that's....interesting. 

Looks like this is a universal language or something. 

"We have to go, now," Manon ordered, the tears that were on her face had dried up.

There was only rage and determination on her face now.

Feyre had a feeling that Manon's friends also were shocked to see her get emotional.

"He's under the mountain," Rhys observed quietly.

Where Amarathna kept everyone during her reign.

Where Feyre was forced to kill innocents and do those three trials.

Are you ok? Rhys asked, as he wrapped an arm around her.

That's.....that's where everything happened, Feyre murmured back.

You don't have to go. No one would blame you.

Feyre hesitated.

She really didn't want to go back there.

But she would go.

If Aelin's friends were there.

And since Bryce was there.

She wouldn't leave anyone trapped under there.

I'm going.

"How is that even possible?" Cassian asked. "No one goes there. It's been abandoned. Not a single High Lord has even tried to go there."

Because no one wants to go there. They too, were trapped.

"It's a massive facility carved into a mountain that no one dares go near, seems like a pretty good place to have a base to me," Amren stated.

Well with that kind of logic........

"I'm going with or without you people," Hunt growled.