CHAPTER ONE

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Kumustaaaa!! Pasahana na ng modules grr...!! Hope you all enjoy reading this series Mmwwaahhhh! 😘 ♥

UNEDITED

" Life is too ironic it takes sadness to know what happiness is.. "Winter Mint Fuenties

Winter pov

~... I use to look my freak back
Now I'm letting go,
But bitch I'll ruin this show... ~

"What the fucking fuck!" malakas na sigaw ko na naalimpungatan dahil may tumawag sa Phone

"Chill Sweety...I know I disturb your sleep but I just want to tell you that you need to maintain to our school here you're sister have so much business they maintain.. Well except for Autumn.. and the headquarters here in Philippines are calling for you, they try to reach you but you always blocked their sites.. Why is that? They say they will give you a private mission and one of the reasons you need to come back here ー "

" Yeah. Yeah. Now I need to fucking continue my sleep mother " she said and she heard a sigh on the other line but she doesn't give a fuck about it, what she need is to Fucking REST!

" Ok. Butー" Hindi na niya pinatapos ang sinabi ng kanyang ina dahil pinatay na niya ang tawag at bumalik sa paghiga.

Pero kahit gaano pag pikit niya dina siya dinalaw ng antok nakakatutok lang siya sa taas. She grin and look at the clock beside of her bed and switch on the lamp.

Napamura siya nang 2: 35 pa ng madaling araw at isang oras pa siyang tulog kaya pinilit niyang pumikit at dalawin ng antok bukas na niyang isipin ang pinagsasabi ng kaniyang ina.

・。・。・。

Binabasa ko ang lahat ng report sa laptop habang nasa harapan ang umuusok pang kape. Habang seryoso kong binasa lahat ng mga reports at sinama ko na rin ang ibang papeles di ko maiwasan mapakunot noo ng mapansin kong pagnanakaw ng pera sa iniiwanang pera ng daddy ko sa kanyang bank account.

"That old hag..." I murmured while blankly staring those contents that I read to their report

How dare she stole my father's money until this day she think that we easy to fool! Well if she want to play hide & seek I'll be IN!

Let's start the game old hag! I'll show you the monster that you don't want to encounter in your life sorry for her I will not show any mercy.

"hmm.... Elizabeth Roxas Lim the cunning and dangerous woman. She did so many crimes which as Bank robbery, scheming and assassinating, she was being caught 4 years ago in Mexico but the cops said she ran away and hide. Didn't showed up again after this year.... "marami pa akong nabasa tungkol sa babaeng tinatawag nilang Elizabeth na pinakamapangahas na na Boss sa isang Organization na tinatawag na Black Eagle Cross Syndicate .

At isa lang masasabi ko" Interesting... " I chuckled while enjoying her case such a fucking impressive woman

Ibinaba ko ang mga papel na aking binabasa ng biglang tumawag naman ang nanay ko " tsk! Again I'll fucking ready in fucking minutes so fucking stop pestering me Mother!! "I'll shouted to her, I know I'm sound so rude but I don't eff'in care. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. Tsk!

" *sigh* basta 8 in tomorrow morning nandito kana, magpalamig ka muna ng ulo diyan at alagaan mo sarili mo Winter. Hmm. " I roll my eyes when I heard her worry tone

"yeah. Yeah, gonna hang up this Mother" I rudely said and cutting our conversation

Bumuntong hininga ako habang hinilot ko ang sentido ko at iniisip kung ano ang IMPORTANTENG mission na sinasabi nila para pauwiin talaga ako.