three

blueberry
1:24 AM

mia
go outside right now
Seen 1:24 AM

mia
bitch don't leave me on seen i'm bored and can't sleep so go outside

blueberry
i don't want to be apart of any murder you have planned

mia
are you stupid or are you stupid
i'm related to choi soobin
you really think i'm gonna kill someone

blueberry
just taking precautions

mia
precautions my ass
get out here i'm freezing

blueberry
jeez no need to be rude 🙄

mia
GET UR ASS OUTSIDE I'M COLD AND LONELY

blueberry
OK FINE
but only bc i pity you

mia
stfu

blueberry
i will let you freeze
do not test me

mia
I'M SORRY PLEASE JUST COME OUTSIDE

blueberry
you sound desperate
how kinky (;

mia
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME 😭

blueberry
ok fine i'm omw

···

Sunghoon throws on the jacket closest to his bed, not bothering to change out of his pyjamas. He slips on his penguin slippers and quietly makes his way out of his house. When he opens the front door, he sees Mia, a blanket wrapped around her as she sits on the porch. "Dumbass, I was about to go to bed," is the first thing he says to the girl.

She turns around, visibly shaking. "Shut up." Mia glares at the boy as he takes a seat beside her. She lets out a sigh, her breath visible from the cold. The two sit in silence, neither knowing how to start a conversation. "Why can't you sleep?" Sunghoon finally asks, making the girl turn her attention away from her feet and to him.

"I watched a horror movie," she says, embarrassed. "I, uh, got scared and kept visualizing the-- you know what I'm talking about." Her response results in Sunghoon trying to hold back his laughter. "Don't laugh at me!" Mia whisper-yells. "You know I don't do well with horror."

"You got scared but still walked all the way here?" He wears a teasing smile and Mia holds back the urge to punch him.

"Shut up," she says through gritted teeth. "It's not like I could go to Jake - he'd murder me overnight for ruining his beauty sleep." Mia shivers, but it's hard to tell if it's from the cold or the thought of her being murdered by Jake.

While Mia talks to fill the silence, Sunghoon watches her, his eyes never leaving her face. He nods along to her words - though he can't really hear what she's saying. She stops talking when she notices he's staring at her, but he still doesn't look away. "What?"

"You're really pretty," he says. "Like really pretty."

It's Mia's turn to stare as she tries to process what he'd said. She then scoffs. "Do you find the sleep deprived attractive?" she asks jokingly. She moves closer to him, "Do my eye bags look sexy?"

"No," he says. "It's just you."

There has always been something going on between Park Sunghoon and Mia Choi - it was obvious to anyone who saw them together. In fact, it was so obvious that even they knew there was something going on. But being the insecure and unstable teenagers they were, they chose to ignore it and move on.

Clearly, ignoring it wasn't really working for them anymore.

Mia clears her throat and moves away. "Don't say those kinds of things," she mumbles, looking anywhere but at Sunghoon. He smiles at her reaction and finally looks away. They sit silently once again as time slowly passes by.

Suddenly, Mia's thankful that the moon was out instead of the sun. That way, Sunghoon wouldn't be able to see the blush slowly creeping onto her face.