The Wise Plan

(Nagito's Point Of View) "Hello?" My friend Kokichi's voice comes on the phone I quietly insist him to get to the blossom tree, I hang up and snap a picture of that spoiled rancid rat, I clench my fist, my nails carve into my hands, my face turns red out of anger, I quickly calm myself down and run to the blossom tree, and as expected I saw Kokichi there "Hey!" I say out of excitement he quickly gets to the point "what do you need" he asked "can you identify this "picture" please" I ask, he takes my phone and stares at the photo "that's one of the new kids, his name is spongebob, he actually is quite new" he tells me, I squint my eyes and I can tell that my face was filled with disgust, i look at Kokichi and ask for a plan, he looks at my weirdly "a plan..?" He asked, I can clearly tell he is confused, so I ask again "do you have a plan" he looks at me weirdly again and asks "what plan" I don't wanna tell him about my little love secret, but I had gotten myself into this situation, so I brace myself and finally let it go.. "there is a handsome man named, sans, he is so cute and I wanna marry him, can you please help me find a way to break them up" I say with my eyes closed, I peek one of my eyes open then fully open it with the other, I see a smile on his face, and he calmly exclaims "I'm sorry Nagito, I can't break love, if they are a couple they are a couple, I can't do anything" I beg and beg and finally he makes me an offer "ok fine" he says, he catches up on his second sentence, "I will break them up, but I need a specific item" I was excited and felt extremely jumpy and ask "what do you need to break them up" I see his face starting to blush "I need spongebobs underwear..." I look confused and I can feel it "you need his what?..." he says it again "I need spongebobs underwear" I am so confused and asks "why the hell do you need his underwear" he starts to blush even more, and yells "just get the damn underwear" "ok chill" I say, I catch up on another sentence asking "how am I gonna get his underwear?" Kokichi gives me back my phone and starts texting me, I finally get the text that had a list of instructions I look up and he starts to speak "I sent you some directions and the address, just look at them when you need to" I put my phone away and ran immediately to get to the house...