The Aproach

(Nagito's Point Of View) I cant believe this.. I'm actually with sans right now, the basement was pretty chill, there were sleeping bags, a mini fridge with a lot of snacks, it felt like paradise, we were playing uno when sans started to talk to me, he said "so you are nagito? Right" I was blushing but tried to hide it and said "yes I am" he smiled and gave me a paper, it had a number, I looked at him and he said "You seem like a cool dude, that's my number if you ever wanna talk.." I was shocked, I had to go to the bathroom to "calm myself down" and went back to the basement, I couldn't believe it, I actually got his number, we were playing uno and it started to get late, Angie opened the basement door and drove me back to my apartment, I put sans number in my contacts and started chatting with him, I couldn't believe this was happening, I pinched myself a million times, this had to be a dream, but it wasn't, we starting talking sending dank memes, he was so sweet and handsome, we were chatting when it suddenly starting becoming midnight, he had to go, and I was so upset, but I remembered that we had school and understood, I went to bed and woke up the next morning, I texted sans saying "good morning" he replied back with a "good morning, let's get to school" I texted him back "ok" and closed my phone, I went to school and got a text from my boss saying "where are you" I texted back with a sigh saying "at school" he seemed angry but I didn't care my phone buzzed again and I read the text "well you better come to work or else your fired" I didn't care about my life and all I could think about is sans, so I just put my phone in my pocket and went to my classes, my math teacher Rantaro was in a good mood, is this where my life is gonna flip around? I asked myself, it was lunch time and we headed to the cafeteria and there sans was, waiting at the table, I waved at him and he waved back and hinted to come sit with him, so I did, we started talking about stuff like hobbies and whatsoever, the bell rang and sans said he would meet me after school, I waved bye and I was upset, I got back to class and did my work, after school I texted him asking "where should we meet" he told me at the blossom tree, I went outside school to the blossom tree and there he was, we started talking when he had to go because it was getting a little late, I said "bye" and he said "bye" I went back to my place and sat down on the couch, I put my phone on the table and started watching TV, there was nothing good on so I decided to just watch YouTube on my phone, when my phone buzzed, the message was from sans and I immediately replied, the text said "hi" and I said "hi" back, but then, my jaw dropped and I was about to scream out of excitement, the text said "I'm bored, wanna meet up at my house?" I agreed immediately and he sent a text back "but not today" I sent a sad face with an "ok" he texted back saying "I'll meet you at my house" with the address, I was so happy, this was my time to shine, I had to make a good approach, I went to sleep immediately eager to see him, when I woke up I immediately ran to school.. after school sans texted me "meet me at the blossom tree" I replied with "ok" when I was at the tree, he told me to follow him, while we were walking we were chatting and making jokes, when we were at his house, it seemed like his parents liked me, I was so happy I didn't even know how to express it, when it was getting late his parents offered to drive me home, so i accepted, when I got home I felt accomplished, he sent a text saying "I will see you tomorrow At school" I sat down on the couch and was watching YouTube on my phone, when it was time for bed, I went to sleep and was ready for school tomorrow...