Sans Failed Love Trap

(Nagito's Point Of View) "Holy hell you actually brought it" Kokichi said... he sniffed the underwear and licked it, "yep" he said, he continued, "that's his underwear" I stared at him with disgust "oh sorry" Kokichi says "why did you bring me here?" I ask, "we need the reaction" I was confused "reaction for what?" He has an evil smirk on his face, "just go through this open window" I look at the window and agree, I go in and I can see a view of the two of them, we were in a bathroom and Kokichi takes the underwear to the toilet and starts to piss on it "what the hell are you-" something cut me off, I look out the view and see spongebob get crushed by some giant robot, sans start to pee on the robot but it was to late, spongebob was dead... I felt wrong.. I felt like I ruined something.. but at the same time.. I feel accomplished, I look at Kokichi and all he said was "Thank you" with a giant evil smirk on his face, I look out the view and I can see sans crying over the dead body, I felt so bad but so good, my feelings were combining making a whole mess, how could I do that to my senpai I asked myself, suddenly I felt a presence, my eyes closed but they wouldn't open, I couldn't speak, I could only speak in my mind, I felt like I was emerged fully in my mind, in this dark box, I see sans staring at me, I could hear his voice in my head, this was to much, i couldn't control myself, my mind spoke for me, "let me go" My mind said, his sweet angelic voice tells me "Welcome to the trap" I didn't question anything and just wanted to get out, but my mind spoke for me, "what is happening" my mind tells sans, "you kill someone I love, I kill somebody you love" my mind wouldn't let me go the thoughts were mixing up I said "if I'm killing somebody I love, I kill you" He looked confused, I was trying so hard to Insist my mind not to confess, "I love you... I kill you.." I felt so embarrassed, but he started to blush, "I love you to nagito..." he says, he runs towards me and starts to make out with me on the ground, he starts stroking my face as I'm rubbing his back, suddenly my mind snapped out of it, I saw sans surprised again and he immediately gets off the ground and runs away, what just happened? Kokichi was gone and I walked out the bathroom, I see that I was 10 minutes late to my math class, so I got there as fast as I could, my math teacher "Rantaro" was extremely upset with me, I apologize and get to work, I couldn't focus cause I was so confused on what happened, my mind was questioning why something like that took over me, I felt weird but at the same time so good, my parents always accepted and supported LBGTQ+ even though they weren't gay, or lesbian, or bisexual, etc, my grandma was fine with it, but my grandpa was extremely against it, growing up, I liked my grandpa, he would always play with me, and cheer me up when I was down, but sadly, he died a long time ago, I remembered he'd always argued with my grandma for not having the same opinions and not having a regular mindset like regular people, that's the part that made me hate him only a little, I felt bad, I felt like he was looking down at me with shame, I liked the memories I had with him, but I feel like I'm accidentally crushing it in a way, I wouldn't let him stop my feelings, I forgotten that I wasn't paying attention and got a F today, awesome, I say to myself, now I'm gonna probably fail, I need to find a way to get him in my life somehow, he is taking over my body, if I can't have him my heart will be shattered and I will never be able to see light or focus on anything, i go to a hallway and sit on a bench with my head down when suddenly a girl named Celestia Ludenberg who was SOOOOOO HOTTT came up to me, and greeted me with a "hi" I say "hi" back to her she was blushing almost as she was embarrassed and asked "can you help me with something..?" I raised my head and sighed and asked "what is it" she sits down and starts to talk, "I need help at the casino.." I looked confused "what happened at the casino" she starts blushing again and all she kept saying is "I will tell you soon" I kept insisting and she finally told me "I need help killing somebody..." my eyes were extremely wide, and I was completely stunned, I thought she was joking but she wasn't... I chuckled out of nervousness and denied, she chuckled and got closer to my face and said "but you have to.." I backed up and denied again, she punched me to the ground and got on top of me, she was holding a knife to my neck, I agreed quickly out of fear, she gets off me and drags me outside to the casino...