2 // 34+35

Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me to the daylight?

•   •   •

Tuesday evening.

Everything seemed to change for Damien while he stood on the elevator. Who knew that a typical Tuesday would turn into such an eventful day for him. There was something so peculiar about Shayne. Damien just couldn't seem to understand what kind of person Shayne was. He spent the whole day complaining about Damien's antics, but the blond gives Damien a kiss on the cheek before going home? Why would he play like that?

Damien understood that people grow up around different lifestyles and cultures, so part of him questioned if that was a thing Shayne did with everyone. But there was something different that Damien felt when he received that kiss. Not only that, but Shayne was very flirty when he assumed Damien was staring at Shayne's ass in the stairwell. How did Shayne even know that Damien was staring? Oh right, the mirror.

At the same time, even though Damien questioned how Shayne knew, he also questioned if Shayne knew he had a great ass. Like, Damien was sure that Shayne was aware of his great physical appearance. There was no way in hell that someone could have a body like his without working out a various amount of times through the week, while also eating healthy. The way Shayne's pants perfectly contoured the round shape of his butt was definitely not a coincidence at all. Damien might have thought Shayne could have just been lucky when picking those pants up, but the fact that Shayne's shirt also immaculately defined his muscles could simply not be coincidental. It was true, fashion had its secret codes—black truly was sliming in most occasions—though a white button down couldn't just immediately give you the biggest biceps anyone had ever seen in person.

Maybe it was all a weird image that Damien's own mentality had conjured up with imagination. Maybe Shayne really was just a hot guy who knew how to dress, but the way his ass moved from side to side as he walked up the stairs... it was just too good to be true. The wait in the elevator had never been so inquisitive before, thoughts going through his mind at a hyper speed. And the sexual tension between Damien and his own thoughts was getting out of hand for his own liking. He hated that he spent just a single shift with a new hire and had already felt so much attraction.

"Ugh, you have to stop thinking about him Damien, it's not good for you to already have a crush on your new assistant..." Damien spoke quietly to himself. His voice was soft and quiet, but it definitely produced a quiet echo throughout the empty parking garage. His whisper was a little shaky, he didn't want to admit to himself that he really liked the new guy. During the day when he leaves for lunch, the garage is packed with a car at almost every spot, yet, the only car left seemed to be his own.

"Why did he have to be so cute?" Damien exclaimed quietly, still thinking of the man no matter how much he tried not to. He wasn't dumb, anyone could see that Shayne was the epitome of the type of guy that would get cast in one of those holiday Hallmark movies and would sweep any main character of their feet.

Damien wasn't used to having crushes on guys—or girls for that matter. It was usually the other way around. Guys, girls, and other people would typically come up to him first and made the awkward first move. Damien was always pretty confident with himself as an employee, a flirt, and as a person in general. He had charisma and a good energy about him. He was pretty tall, and was told before that he was indeed attractive, so he wasn't quite sure why Shayne wouldn't want to go on a date with him.

But that was the thing, Damien doesn't know if Shayne doesn't want to go on a date, because Damien... he... never asked. That fact annoyed Damien, because with any other person from his past, he had been able to immediately chase after them with no hesitation of any kind.