~ Chapter 4 ~

**MATURE CONTENT AHEAD**

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

DAMIAN PLACED KIARA on the bed, his lips never leaving hers. Kiara's hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Their kisses were full of need and emotions that they have kept buried deep inside of them for so long.

Kiara took of Damian's shirt, her hands roaming around his naked chest. The hotness crept in her whole body and an ache erupted between her legs.

She needed him.

Damian tore away her silky nightgown, throwing it away on the floor. They were like wild creatures who couldn't get enough of each other.

They were drunk and yet, they didn't care. For once, they just wanted to surrender.

Damian trailed down his kisses down her neck, kissing her slowly and leaving love bites. He wanted to claim her as his, and tonight he was going to do just that.

His hands massaged her breasts and he rubbed her hardened nipples between his fingers. Kiara moaned loudly, enjoying every bit of the feeling her body was experiencing.

She was high on pleasure.

"Damian... please... I need you..." she whispered between her moans.

She felt him taking off his pants and boxers but his lips never left her body. He was kissing every part of hers, admiring the beautiful woman whom he had as his wife.

She felt him rub against her wetness and moaned loudly as he entered inside of her. She could feel him fill every inch of her, uniting them as one.

"Damian!" she moaned loudly.

"Cuccino...." he said as his lips met hers again and he started moving inside of her.

As he thrust deep inside of hers, the room filled with their loud moans.

They didn't care what might happen tomorrow when the alcohol wears off - all they wanted was now. With each other.

Sparking a fire that had long been quenched.

Making love to each other like there was no tomorrow.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Kiara woke up with soreness between her legs and a massive headache. She knew her day was ruined then and there.

Her eyes opened and the first thing she noticed was the hand around her waist. She let out a squeal, surprised to find an intruder in her bed.

She lifted the bedsheet covers to know who dared to sneak into her bed.

All she found was the calming face of her husband.

The memories of last night hit her like a tsunami and a feeling of regret washed over her. She cursed herself for being so foolish.

Things were going to get more complicated between her and Damian now.

She looked at his sleeping figure, his eyebrows relaxed, and a small smile on his handsome face. He looked at peace and Kiara didn't want to disturb. She barely suppressed the need to run her hands through his soft hair.

Carefully removing his hand from around her, she got up from the bed with a bedsheet around her naked body.

The room was a mess with their clothes on the floor and bottles of alcohol spilled on the carpet.

Stupid alcohol.

She rushed to the washroom and closed the door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror.

Her hands roamed against the love bites on her skin. She remembered him kissing every inch of her body like she was as delicate as a feather.

Her heart fluttered at the thought yet she couldn't bring herself to admit that what happened between them was right. That she should let him in.

Because she couldn't.

The story between her and Zain never got their ending. They never said goodbye.

And even now when he sits in India, with his hands around some other woman she felt as if she had just cheated on him. Like the marks on her body don't belong there.

That she was a whore.

She sighed as she got freshened up and walked outside with the towel around her body.

Damian was still sleeping, it was just 4 in the morning. Yet, she had decided it was time for her to start her day. She can't go on with her life like this.

She has to close a chapter first before starting a new one. If she was even ready.

She changed into her navy blue pencil dress and put on her heels. After combing her hair, she got up and walked towards Damian.

She didn't know why she bent down to kiss him on the cheek.

"I am sorry but I can't go on like this. I know you love me but I can't bring myself to love you when my heart belongs to someone else. This.... this is suffocating for me. I need to breathe. I know you have been patient but Damian... I love him with all my heart. Even if I let go of him, his face, his eyes, his smile never leave me. And I can't be with you knowing that every minute I spend with you, I am thinking of him. I am sorry. I need to do this." she says.

She gets up and walks away. She walks out of her house, her phone in her hand and her passport in the other.

She kept telling herself that she needed to do this.

She has to be selfish this time.

She calls her secretary as she steps into her car. Her secretary picks up in an instant.

"Get the jet ready. I am going to India," she says.

As she loses sight of her home, she wishes that what she is doing is right.

It is time for her to go back to where she started.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments below!

Don't forget to vote!

~ GorgeouslyRare