𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 + 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍

The copyright for this story is all rights reserved, so please do not copy or convert any parts of my work without my permission.  If I find out any parts of my work have been copied without said permission, I will report it. 

If you're a person who doesn't like when characters don't act exactly how they are in real life in fanfiction stories, then this isn't the book for you. The characters will possess some qualities they have in real life, but not all of them. For instance, Normani will not just be a whole ass bottom in this story, but she also won't be super aggressive either. She also won't be shy, soft-spoken, nor quirky all the time.  However, just like anyone else, she will have bashful moments. To let you, the reader, perceive the character through your own eyes, I won't tell you how she will be characterized.  If you're curious, just read the story to find out 😌.

Also, there will be no g!p in this story, so don't ask. The story involves two feminine women, so don't expect someone to ALWAYS be a top or a bottom because that's just not going to happen.

Anyways, don't say you haven't been warned.

Now that the serious stuff is out the way, let's get into this story😊.