Imagine marrying Thomas Barrow so you can hide each other's sexualities

Requested: No

Characters: Thomas Barrow, Lesbian!Fem!Reader, 

Summary: Y/N had known from an early age that she was lesbian, and knew that it wasn't socially acceptable. Thankfully, she came across Thomas Barrow, who was struggling with the same problem as she.

Word count:

Warnings: General homophobia, 

Prompts: //

Tag list: (let me know if you want to be added or removed) ellaluvscupcakes ilovechezee 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN YOU GUYS!

🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰

"Are you sure, Thomas? What if someone finds out?" You ask once again, a cloud of anxiety floating above your head. 

The man in question covered your hands with his own. "No one will find out. It's the perfect opportunity, it'll keep us both safe." He assured you.

Taking a deep breath, you nod. "Okay."

🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰

"Do you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), take Thomas Barrow to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, to love and to cherish, in sickness and health?" The priest asks you as you stand at the altar, a bouquet of (Y/F/C) flowers in your hands, and a simple white gown clad to your frame.

"I do." You state confidently.

The priest turned to Thomas, obviously content with your answer. "And do you, Thomas Barrow, take (Y/N) (Y/L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, to love and to cherish, in sickness and health?"

Thomas nodded, his hands holding onto his hat as he stood tall in a black suit and tie. "I do."

🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰

"I've got a date!" You exclaimed as you walked into the cottage you and Thomas shared. He looked up from his papers, his eyebrows raised. 

"That's brilliant, (Y/N)," He smiled. "Try to be home by 9. And have fun." He stated before turning back to his papers. He knew this would work out.

A/N: Sorry for the crappy ending! I'll probably redo this later, but 🤷‍♀️. Hope you liked it!!!!!!!! 

- Shadow 🖤🔮