Tom Branson fluff alphabet

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

Tom adores your eyes. He loves the way they light up when you're excited, or how he gets to gaze into them after a night of passionate lovemaking.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Tom already has a daughter from his time with Sybil, but he would love it if you were open to having a child (or perhaps 2?) with him.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

He loves cuddling you, wrapping one arm around your waist and pulling you close to his body While he wades the other through your hair and leans his cheek onto the top of your head.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

Tom doesn't have much money, so he can't take you out to any fancy places. However, that doesn't stop him from being a hopeless romantic. He'll take you for picnics, walks, sunset/rise watching on top of the hills. You name it, he'll do it in a heartbeat.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You are my destiny. With you, I know that I am the man I was meant to be."

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

He knew he loved you when you took charge when everything wet to shit. The way you took control sparked something in him.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

He is one of the most gentle people you will ever know. Truly. He's so sweet and soft with you.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

He fell in love with you in an instant. Your eyes, your hair, your smile. And then you looked at him. He could swear that the world stood still.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

Very. He's your fiercest protector, and seeing you with someone who could potentially hurt you scares him.

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)

It was you who initiated it. You'd placed your hands on his cheeks and pulled him toward you, meanwhile his hand rested on your lower back.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)

Him. It had just slipped out, taking both of you by surprise.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

Seeing you interact with Sybil the first time. You were so nice with her, and the way you both had broad smiles on your faces made him ever so happy.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)

Tom doesn't have much money, but when he can, he'll buy you whatever you want

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)

Your hair color. Whenever he sees it, his mind immediately goes to you.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)

Love, Darling and Sweetheart.

Q = Quaint (What is their favourite non-modern thing?)

He loves books, and coincidentally, so do you. He finds them comforting, the way the pages feel in between his fingers.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)

Cuddle, read and drink lots of tea. 

S = Sad (How do they cheer their s/o up?)

He takes you for a walk, or a drive. He talks to you about silly, nonsensical things until you smile.

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)

Anything and everything. It doesn't matter as long as it's with you.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)

Spending time with you.

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)

His car, his mind, and you of course.

W = Wedding (When, how, where do they propose?)

He did it at a picnic in the gardens, on his knee with a ring between his hands.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)

Tom isn't one for music.

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)

Only all the time.

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)

A puppy. Tom is a huge dog lover.