'The Boy Who Lived'

"im glad your coming to stay with me y/n" my dad smiles helping me bring my stuff up to my room.

"yeah.. me too dad" I hug him. As he leaves to go grab more stuff from the car I plop on my bed holding a moving picture of Cedric and I dancing in the rain.

"I miss him so much." I think out loud before letting out a giant sigh and throwing myself back on my bed. I hear a loud grunt from my dad down the stairs. I rush to find him carrying my Hogwarts trunk.

"Let me help you." I laugh grabbing the other end.

"it looks light when you do it." he smiles.

"everything looks the same from when I left.." I sigh.

"yeah but I did buy you new bed sheets. you like purple right?" he asks hastily.

"yeah its a nice color." I say biting the skin off my bottom lip.

"great, and hey, if you ever wanna talk about, well what happened to your boyfriend-" he stutters before I cut him off.

"It's fine dad! i'm fine, thanks.." I reply trying to sound as reassuring as possible.

the night goes by quickly and before I know it i'm already getting ready for my first day at Forks.

"Have a good day jellybean.." my dad sighs reading his newspaper.

im walking to my first class when a boy with long dark brown hair comes up to me.

"your y/n y/l/n, the new girl right?" he asks walking beside me.

"yeah?" I reply.

"i'm Eric, im supposed to show you around." he smiles shaking my hand.

"oh okay, thank you." I smile weakly shaking his back.

i'm in PE now when a girl with tight pulled back hair into a ponytail and a headband on top.

"Hi i'm Jessica, you must be-" she smiles before a dirty blonde haired boy cuts her off.

"y/n, right? all the way from England" he asks excitedly.

"um yeah.. hi" I reply taken aback.

"i'm mike." he smiles

"you should sit with us at lunch, I could introduce you to everyone." she says pulling me into a welcoming hug.

Later at lunch Jessica guides me to a round table.

"and this is isabella." Jessica gestured to bella finishing introducing me to everyone.

"it's bella, but hey." she smirks politely.

"right, well thats everyone." Jessica laughs as she takes a bite of a red apple.

"who are they" I ask as pairs of pale students walk in.

the girls turn to look who i'm talking about.

"The Cullens" Angela whispers smiling leaning forward.

"actually their brother just moved here from England too." Jessica says while casually opening her milk carton.

"Really?" I ask curious.

"Yeah, there he is Edward Cullen himself." Bella looks up at the door.

"Cedric??" I whisper to myself narrowing my eyes at him to get a better look at him.

"sorry?" bella asks hearing I whispered something.

"oh um.. never mind." I quickly reply shrugging to make it believable that i'm not skeptical. I look over at the Cullen's table and see 'edward' looking. I quickly look away back to my food.

"Last class, Biology 2." I sigh talking to myself while looking at the list of classes.

"ah yes, miss y/l/n, there's a seat next to mr Cullen." Mr. Banner smiles gesturing over to an empty seat next to Edward or Cedric.

"okay.. thanks." I reply shaken. I take my seat next to him before he stands up and leaves.

"mr cullen!" my teacher calls out attempting to stop him.

"well I suppose you'll work alone today, is that alright?" he looks back at me sympathetically.

"yeah its fine." I bite my lip before letting out a sigh of relief.

After school got out I met my father at a cafe we used to go to all the time before I moved to England. I walked over to his table taking a seat in front of him.

"how was your first day?" he asks while shovelling hash browns in his mouth.

"it was different.." I sighed spinning a fork in my hand while resting my face on the other hand.

"yeah well no witchcraft must be quite a change." he mumbles and laughs.

"its not witchcraft, dad" I laugh.

"right well how am I, a, what is it that you call us guys?" he questioned.

"muggle?" I ask not sure of what he meant.

"right well, how am I, a, 'muggle' supposed to know the difference." he chuckles.

back at home I start on my letter back to Hogwarts.

"Dear Ron,
God, you wont believe how my first day went, I saw Cedric! well sorta, theres this guy, Edward Cullen, he looks an awful lot like Ced. He also moved here from England around June or July, coincidence? I think not! anyway i'm not going mad. At least I don't think I am, well hope all is well with you, I miss you, I miss everyone.
with love, your best friend."
I wrote in a piece of parchment. I unlocked my owls cage and stroked her feathers lightly.

"Take this to Ron" I smile handing her the now sealed letter. I open the window letting her fly out. I get quite tired and lay down on my bed, gazing at the picture of Cedric and I before falling asleep.

The next day goes by fast, im already at lunch with Jessica and Bella.

"So how are you liking Forks so far y/n?" Jessica asks lounging out on the picnic table outside of school in the sun.

"it's different, good different." I utter picking at my lunch.

"thats good.. do you have any questions so far?" Bella asked.

"yeah actually, whats up with the Cullens? Edward mainly." I reply sitting up shifting my attention towards her.

"you don't wanna go down that road." she laughs looking at Jessica.

"why have you been down that road?" I ask curiously.

"me? no.. he's not my type" she says laughing between her words.

"oh well what do you guys know about him?" I questioned looking back down at my plate.

"not much, his family moved here 2 years ago, and he moved here late June I think, but they keep to themselves a lot, the cullens." Jessica says squinting at me, while the sun is in her eyes.

"Do you know why he didn't move with them? two years ago.." I look up at her as shes resting her face and facing back towards the sun.

"not sure but apparently he was at some boarding school in England." Angela answers joining our conversation sitting down at the table with us.

Time flys by fast and its already Biology again. I walk into the class room and shift my eyes towards my seat seeing Cedric.. or Edward sitting where he rushed out yesterday. I stalk over to where I sat yesterday next to him..

"i'm sorry.. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself yesterday, i'm edward cullen." He utters to me.