NIGERUNDAYOO!! I choose you

" Good everyone has thoroughly improved . Let's take a short break " Aizawa said.

The class heaved a sigh of relief as they sat down and started chatting. Izuku sighed remembering what today was . Hopefully she doesn't make scene and make him have to explain everything.

" Hey guys today am going to confess to Izuku " Ochako said.

" Go for it , girl. He's tots checking you. " Her friends encouraged.

They soon walked back to their dorms , took a shower and met at the common room . 

Izuku saw girls giving Ochako a thumbs up as he watched a movie but he was internally panicking .

" H-Hey Izuku ? "

" Yes Ochako ?"

" The thing is , I really like you , please go on a date with me " Everyone shipped them and knew that it was only a matter of time . However Izuku had his own thoughts.

" Sorry Ochako but can't return those feelings. " Izuku said..

" What !! Why !! " She practically shouted

" Well you see , I already have a girl " Izuku said.

' Whose practically my wife and the heiress to the throne of fucking hell ' Izuku thought

" B-But " Ochako said as she ran away.

Momo approached Izuku and slapped him.

" What the hell was that for " Izuku shouted .

" Go and apologize to her , she's been waiting for this in a long time and you just crush her ?" She asked.

" Am sorry but am already engaged " Izuku said making everyone surprised but Shoto of course since he already knew about his betrothed he flinched remembering what today was

" What !! " Everyone shouted .

" Since when shitty nerd , I bet she must have been the ugliest being to even consider you " Katsuki practically said and for the first time he feared death.

Izuku shot him a glare and Katsuki could have sworn that he saw his eyes turn red and look slitted.

" Yeah he's right , we all know you've been looking at Ochako for some time," Sero said.

" Are you trying to ... " The ground started shaking and fire erupted at the ground as demonic laughter's filled the air.

Shoto glared at Izuku as he saw him disappear.

Demonic spirits filled the hall as Class 1-A scurried in fear. The fire turned into a whirlpool and the demonic spirits were sucked in and out of it emerged a beautiful woman with a child about four years .

" H-Hey Lucy what's up " Shoto said fearing for his life and promising himself that once he sees Izuku his gonna give him a piece of himself.

( Lucy )

" Uncle Shoto !! " The small girl ran to Shoto and practically gave him a bone crushing hug.

" Uncle Shoto ?" The class thought.

" Hey little Mia " He said giving her a smile back.

" Where's that brat , did he forget our agreement ?" Lucy shouted.

Shoto flinched thinking of possible scenarios of running away especially since today was her day of getting moody . It was practically known around hell and you were lucky to survive her wrath at the time.

' NIGERUNDAYOO , you have never failed me , please don't fail me know ' He said as he summoned ice and sliced away but was caught .

' Oh fuck am sorry bro ' Shoto said.

" Who the hell are you to just barge in act all mighty , well news flash ... "

" Kneel " She said in a commanding tone as Bakugo knelt and so did the class. Everyone was sweating bullets and as for Bakugo this was his worst day , first the useless need for the first time frightened him to the point he almost pissed his pants and now a bitch demanding something from Shoto.

" I said where's Izuku " She said more commanding .

' Wait Izuku , what does she want with Izuku . ' Everyone thought.

" Mommy stop you're scaring them am sure we can find daddy , he likes playing hide and seek right especially after every month " Mia said , If only she knew.

' Male + Female = Baby meaning That white sexy bitch + The useless need = That child ? No fucking way ' Bakugo thought but everyone else had one thought .

' Daddy !!! '