Chapter 1

HEY YOOOO! HOW ARE YOUUUU!!! This is a new story I came up with and I hope you like it <3 

Please feel free to leave a comment as I really love reading them!!!

I don't own One Piece!!!

Have fun <3

Knowing pretty well that it was impossible for you to fulfill your dream and travel across the thin, barely visible line that separates sky from sea, you just stood on your favorite spot, at your house's balcony and admired the view.

Nightfall was the best time of the day, according to your opinion as the sweet peachy sun's light added a nice color above the sea's surface, creating a dreamy scenery.

This was a custom you put in your everyday routine because you wanted to praise the every single day you managed to stay alive.

Even though every time it reminded you of your impossible dream to travel the world.

You suffered of a weak heart with an incurable disease that made it difficult for you to walk even until the town's streets some meters away from your house.

You had always your numerous books though with which you received a variety of information about cultures of other countries, science, history or even some medical things that helped you survive from flues and injuries those past years.

Yes you were a bookworm but it was the only solution for you to escape outside of those walls' borders that kept you imprisoned for a whole life even before your parents' death when you were still a child.

The sun had already set and the sky was getting even darker with every passing minute.

A sudden urge for food reminded you that you forgot to go for shopping today as the fridge was empty and your stomach growled like crazy.

Then, lazily you grabbed your backpack, took some money and put on your shoes. You walked towards the exit and closed the cricking door behind you.

Heading for the town's market you decided to fasten your pace in order to arrive in time and find the shops open.

*You remembered it early (y/n), well done!), you scolded yourself while you felt your heartbeat reaching its limits as the path in front of you got dark enough to find it difficult even to walk on it.

Thankfully, after some minutes you reached the town with the small harbor that was decorated tonight with lights all over the streets.

*We probably have guests again...*, you commented observing the rather rude people who passed by you and yelled incomprehensible things, drunk.

The small shop you had in mind to visit was still open so you decided to walk towards it, keeping your head down so as to avoid an interaction with one of those pirates.

However, the time you held the doorhandle to step inside, a hand grabbed your shoulder tightly.

It was a pretty muscular, aggressive and drunk man with tattoos and piercings all over his face.

He brought you closer to his own body and left you so little space that you could smell the scent of alcohol in his breath.

You couldn't help but make a disgusted face and frown annoyed by his actions.

"Hey there little mouse, are you free to have fun tonight?", he asked getting a hold of your waist with his other hand.

You started to feel your blood raising on your head and punched his face.

It wasn't much though for your restraint to break but instead he got even more angry by the hit.

"Who do you think you are punching, you bitch?! Do you know who I am?!", he shouted furious as he was about to hit you back when a shiny, cold blade pointed on his neck, stopped him from attacking you.

You looked at the other man who was standing behind him and had his own grey eyes pierced on yours.

He was wearing a spotted white hat, jeans that suited the headwear and a black simple blouse caring a strange yellow symbol like a smiley face.

"I don't need you help...", you talked referring to him.

"Obviously...", he answered ironically, carving a smirk on his lips.

You just rolled your eyes in discomfort and pushed the frightened man aside making your way to enter the little shop.

You made your order (favorite food) on the clerk and waited patiently for your food to be prepared while you heard footsteps approaching you from behind.

"Hello sir, what can I make for you?", the sweet petit girl asked a bit nervous at the sight of the man in front of her.

"Two onigiris and a fried fish.", he just replied and got out his money to pay for his order.

The two of you stood silently inside the shop without saying a word.

Then, the man's order was ready first and the woman passed him the bag that contained his food.

Your meal came immediately after that and grabbed your money to pay for it back when the cashier stopped you.

"This man paid for yours too Miss. He gave me enough money for both of you!", she said in a gentle voice and you widened your eyes in shock.

You were going to give him a good piece of your mind if he thinks he can get you down so easily with those cheap tricks!

You run towards the exit and searched for him into the crowd to finally spot his tall figure.

"Oi! I'm not accepting this!", you shouted and he stopped, looking back at you.

"I'm going to be in this island for some time so when we meet again you can pay me back.", he responded and continued his way.

*Tsk, I'm not gonna do this...*, you thought in a straight face and began walking to your way home too.