Chapter 3

Henlo humans! Don't forget to leave a comment for this chapter plzzz I love reading them!

I don't own OP and I don't own you ehehe xD

Hope you like itttt <3 

(A.N. just look at his hands in this photo... He is sooo sexy!)

"Oi, are you alright?" you rushed beside him and gave him a slight push on the shoulder so as to test his consciousness.

Unfortunately, you didn't take any response and hid yourself behind some bushes in order to observe the marine soldiers a bit further from your position.

They seemed confused enough and kept searching for both of you puzzled.

However, you knew they wouldn't waste much time until they find you so you had to think fast and act betimes, leaving your questions about how you found yourself in this spot while you were standing some meters away a few minutes ago, for later.

"I have to carry him home... or leave him here. He is a criminal after all so I don't need troubles!" you murmured and started walking on your own until you distanced yourself a few steps from the man's body.

*I can't leave him here... he got shot for me...*, you thought feeling guilty about your cold behavior earlier and returned back to him.

You lifted his heavy torso on your back, supporting him on your shoulders and began walking towards your house at the top of the forest's hill.

About halfway you could feel your heart beating like crazy and the angina pectoris getting even more painful on your chest. Your breaths were gulping and you knew that if you continued like this, you would be in trouble with your health condition.

However, there was a weird sensation in your gut, you had to feel for a long time. Like your every heartbeat obtained a meaning.

You had to save this man's life and this is why you kept climbing the hill without hesitation on your moves.

About half an hour later, you reached your house safely, still carrying the young man on your back.

You kicked the door with your foot so as to open it and dropped him on the floor of the entrance hall, laying too beside his body.

You tried with difficulty to catch your breath as you were panting hard both from exhaustion and pain.

*I still have to treat his wound or else he will die from blood lose.*, you thought and found the courage to sit on your knees again.

Then, a sharp feeling crossed your heart and you felt like it would stop beating anytime soon.

However, you stood up and supporting yourself on your house's walls and furniture, managed to walk towards the kitchen, where you kept the heart pills inside a cupboard.

You grabbed a glass of water and stretched your hand to reach the little bottle that contained your salvation, taking two and swallowing them at once.

Then, not wanting to waste more time you took some clean bandages, a tong, a firelighter and a thread with an awl in order to take the bullet out of Law's torso and stitch his wound.

This is what you did when you approached his body. Firstly, you had to remove the bullet so as to prevent the creation of an infection. So, you held the tong in the one hand and placed it on the fire until the tool was hot enough to sterilize it but able to cauterize the wound too, as an effort to stop the bleeding.

After that, you put the blooded object down and took the awl with the thread to sew the skin together.

You were working carefully for some time until you finished the treatment and let a sigh, relieved you managed to save this man's life.

You thought it would be better to place him on the living room's couch but then you remembered how heavy and difficult was to carry him until your house.

"Well, I'm sure you had worse sleeps in your life if you are a pirate..." you murmured to yourself and left him there laying on the floor and just placed a blanket on top of him.

You headed for your bedroom as you felt that you really deserved some rest too after such a long morning.

~...~

Being still asleep on your bed, a nice smell hit your nose.

At first you thought you were dreaming but then the smell that entered your body through your nose, overwhelmed your lungs and then your heart.

You opened your eyes and looked at the ceiling of your dark room feeling too comfortable to leave your bed.

You didn't know how much time you were sleeping but you guessed it must be night as the only light that brightened a specific spot in your room was the moon's.

You decided to stand up from the place you were laying and find where this mouthwatering scent was coming from.

You headed for the kitchen to cross the door and find a tall tanned man cooking fried fish and rice.

"I see you feel better and decided to waste my supplies." you spoke in a cold tone.

"You brought me to your house and I make dinner to be useful. It is give and take don't get it wrong." he replied in the same serious expression.

"If you feel that good, you should go... I don't need troubles."

"The marines spotted my ship so I got left behind. My crew will come back to get me in a few days." he explained.

"That's none of my business, you know." you said narrowing your eyes at him.

The man turned his face and glanced at you, carving a smirk on his lips.

"I don't care, you know." he answered back and returned at his cooking.

You felt your blood raising on your head.

How dared he talk to you like that inside your house! You saved his life after all and put yourself in danger.

"Excuse me, this is my house!"

"And I'm a pirate. You knew that before put me in It.", the smirk never faded his thick lips while maintaining his calm expression.

The food was ready and he placed a plate in front of you on the kitchen's table.

You looked at it suspiciously thinking whether you should devour it or not. It smelled extremely good and you hadn't eaten anything for the day so you gazed it in desire.

However, you controlled yourself as this man didn't seem quite trustworthy.

"I don't trust you..." you cleared at him.

"Me neither but I can kill you with other more amusing ways than poisoning..." he responded in a teasing tone.

You just rolled your eyes annoyed and walked back in your room to spend the rest of the night.

This was going to be a looooooong week.