Part 31

Riley was surrounded by aggrovated Galvatulas. Riley was backed into a corner, pants urine stained and the ground below her was also slightly wet. She had closed her eyes ready for her demise when suddenly: "Rex use Earthquake!" The Gavantulas let out a cry and Riley opened an eye.

Calvin ran and ran to where the scream had come from. "No. No. No!" He said to himself as he ran, he knew how dangerous pokemon could be. He had been scratched not only once by some, yet Galvantulas were accually deadly, due to electricity. He saw Riley and yelled out: "Rex use Earthquake!" The pokemon did as told and stepped on the ground. The ground began to crack under it and the cracks went to the Gavantulas, koing them in a single hit. Calvin looked at Riley and decided to get some medics into the cave just to be sure.
The medics put Riley onto a tray, picked it up and started to get her to the medical room. She should stay for at least a day to make sure she wouldn't get ill or worse. They gave her a pair of clean pants and boots and Riley put them on in private.

Calvin went around the ship and bumped into Aldith, a female grunt that was rather strict. The two went onto deck and started to chat. The grunts had a break, thus they could do what they wanted.

Ghetsis was on his computer, looking through gruntfiles to see if anything was off about them.

~~~~~<<([Riley Hishikawa])>>~~~~~~

Infromation:
Riley Hishikawa is a grunt with orange hair that turns gray at the level of her ears. She wears the typical grunt uniform and is a decent grunt with a stromg aracnophobia.

Physical Appearence:

Current Status: [Being treated]

Current location: [Medical room]

Current Mental Status: [Unhealthy]

Backstory:
Riley got the better treatment from her parents of the two siblings. She likes people and made friends quickly and looked after her brother a lot. She used a Stone to evolver her Evee, so she could be able to at least help Tokuhei with his dislike of humans. She may be the younger sister, yet she still tries to get through to Toku. Sadly without success so far. She joined Team Plasma mostly so she could get through to her brother Tokuhei Hishikawa, without success. She has been told to have already given up, yet deep down she still believes change is possible.

~~~~~~~<<([End of File])>>~~~~~~~

Ghetsis sighed and closed it. He looked through what he had on his desk and saw an image labeled C-Cis age 7, which confused the boss, as C had been poor up untill now, yet he accepted it and scanned it and booted up C's File and added C as a kid and put the image labeled C-Cis at age 7 underneath. It was the accual appearence of him after a somone took a photo of him to report him to the police to get the boy locked up.

~~~<<([Christipher Cistrophy])>>~~~

Information