Levi's bringing sexy back

(NEW BOOK OUT CALLED HISOKA X THOMAS THE TRAIN <3)

Y/N POV

"Hehe!🌸"  my bfffffffff (best friendly food from Florida for fat fat friends fontina) lindsey laughs.
"I got this question right 😁🌸" she exclaims holding up her bloody math notebook.
"Girly why is it bloody?!" I say panicking.
"Don't worry I accidentally just has my period all over my math notebook, I forgot to put a tampon in 😅🌸!" She says calming me down.
"You bad nut." I say shoving a tampon up her ass.

"Alright you stupid brats time to go home. All except for you... uh uhm- y/n. You stay." Mr. Levi sings like Madonna.
"Ah, disgusting." He says to the bloody notebook. "Tch."

"Bye bestie!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screech.
"Bye my little ugly whore!🌸" Lindsey says back.

"Okay so what do you need me for da- i mean mr Levi

"Okay so what do you need me for da- i mean mr Levi. Oh and I love your hoodie!❤️" I say nervously. Bitch I almost called that muthafawker daddy. AND HES MY TEACHER LMFAOz.

"Your grades are all f- s. You have to have a punishment now." Levi says, " oh and thanks this is my husbands hoodie."

"Np and what punishment😏😏😏😏." I say with a debby Ryan look.

"Oh-"

"You have to summon demons with me."

Wha!!! I thought we would has zsegs. I mean he has a husband tho. I shouldn't fuck with him yet. Yet 😏.

"So what demons..?" I say curiously.

"The great ryuk. Legend says he has a life note and can bring people back from the dead just by writing their name in a book..." Levi states.

"Ok teach!"

Mr. Levi holds a doll and pours Titan blood inside its head. He makes a hole in the mouth and forms a circle with a star in it.
"Shall we start?" He asks politely.
"Sure!" I reply. I'm quite excited actually this great ryuk better be hot😏. This better be worth it.

"Todoroni macaroni, Alvin my only lover, and my brother has another mother close the shutter, todoroni in a pot! That's some wap." He chants.
"AHAHHAHAHH HUMANS ARE SO VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!! TAKE MY MY MY LIFE NOTE!!"

And that's how it started...

APRIL 65th 1998 6:98 O CLOCK WEDNESDAY

(3rd person pov)

The sunlight gazed through the window, the birds chirped in trees. The grass was green.
"Charli?" Y/n asks her new girlfriend.
"Renegade yes renegade?" Charli responds.
"Do you want to go on a date?" You ask her.
"Renegade sure! Renegade can renegade we renegade go renegade to renegade dunkin renegade?" Charli suggests.
"Okay anything for you bby!!!"

You guys walk out of the love house and hop in your limo.
"Mr driver sir?- ah what's your name?" You ask the driver.
"Yoonbum🧎" he reply's.
"Yoonbum let's go straight to dunkin and if we are not there in 1 minute your fired."
"Y-y-yes mama!🧎" Yoonbum steps are the pedal almost breaking it with his broken ankles! Why are his ankles broken you ask? So he stays in the limo to drive, duh! He goes so fast and runs over some babies making them scream. It's not his fault those little rats were crawling around in the street! He gets Charli and Y/n to dunkin in around 0.0000000000001 seconds.

"Thanks bummy!!❤️" you say with a Debby Ryan look on your face.
"So." A weird voice says.
"Who are you going to use the life note on?" Shinigami ryuk asks.
"Oh and get me some apple juice now."
"No" you state.
"I'm not planning to use it yet today. I plan to go out with Charli right now."
"You no fun" ryuk says rolling his eyes.
"...oh just you wait..." you say in a demonic voice.

You and Charli order some coffee and donuts from your new friend- which was the cashier.

"Thanks""Osudayo!" Your new friend yuri replies

"Thanks"
"Osudayo!" Your new friend yuri replies.
"I'm going to host a party at the love house your invited!!! There will be all my friends there be sure to come! Bye luv!" You say walking away.
"Osudayooooo!" He waves goodbye.

You and Charli go visit Lindsey's apartment at the hotel hotel hotel. You leave Charli and ryuk at the apartment and say

DONT LEAVE THE HOTEL ROOOPM"

Author note:
WHY TF IS THIS GETTING SO MANY READS ALL OF THE SUDDEN LIKE-