Chapter 5

Thomas wondered into class about 20 minutes late.
Isabelle didn't show up at all. But she had her dance completion, she had an excuse.
"Mr Sangster where on earth have you been for the past," the teacher looked down at her watch "24 minutes and 67 seconds?" She asked sternly.
"I was, I er overslept." He lied quickly, I knew he was lying Isabelle had texted me about some note he left her, there was no explanation otherwise.
It was probably just a threat.

After class, I was joined by Jasmine and Caitlin.
"Okay, so Isabelle should be back in 10 minutes and then we've got PE, which won't be too much, considering it's record day." Jasmine explained to me, as we walked around the courtyard.
I nodded, not knowing what it was.

Someone grabbed my wrist.
"Get your filthy hands of her." Jasmine snarled, as I turned looking at Dylan.
"Why would I let the little bitch get away with biting me?" He asked, Kaya, Will and Thomas backing him up.

"Hey, Kaya! Who'd ya sleep with last night?!" Isabelle called out, walking out towards us, still in her dance outfit. She'd obviously been the lead in swan lake. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, her pointed toe slippers, laces tied together, slung over her shoulder, with a gorgeous dress on and a face full of glittery makeup.
Kaya turned extremely pink.
Dylan let go of me. "you slept with someone?!" He cried out, upset. "Again!" He yelled, his voice slightly shaky.
Kaya walked away, looking embarrassed, Dylan storming off in the other direction, looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"How'd the dance completion go?" Caitlin asked, jumping up towards Isabelle.
"Fabulously." she replied, spinning around.

Will grabbed her shoulder. "What the hell did you do?!" he screamed at her.
She looked lost in mock thought. "I should hit you with my shoe." she said, childishly.
"You should what?" He asked.
"Well with the laces tied together there like nunchucks and you deserve a good beating." she shrugged.
Will just stood there looking confused, "Wait what?" He asked as she took the ballet shoes from over her shoulder and hit him with them, he let go of them gripping his hand, which shed hit.
"Ow!" He yelled, Isabelle giggled.
"Wow, it worked. Was not expecting that." she said through giggles.
"Are you high or something?" Thomas said, aiding his friend.
"Oh shut-it lover boy." she rolled her eyes. "I'm not high, just full of sugar and energy drink."
"How much did you have?" Jasmine asked, as Isabelle deflected one of Will's strikes.
"Enough to keep me going for eight hours." She shrugged.

Sorry short chapter!!! But I've had some requests on updating it so here you are!