Prologue

Eons ago, there was a Grand Priest, the Omni King, and 12 most well known universes. And in each universe, there had been a God of Destruction, alongside an angel to serve them all the while. There had been a bountiful total of 18 universes, yes, but between both King and Priest, were unsuitable as the strength radiating from their pertaining planets were always at an all time low. With said proclamation, the Omni King had ridden the multiverse of those to him in which were both excessive and unqualified. And so came all 12 universes bound intact; or so that was what the dozen had thought had been the remains.

     Coincidentally, on a whim without their Grand Priest's knowledge, the Omni King themself had wanted to create their own artificial universe, one that would balance out their personality of a combination of their bright youth and deeming qualities they'd witnessed. When going through the final process with the Grand Priest, he had gotten a most horrifying perturb: said universe Zen-Oh wanted to bring to life had already existed and went completely unaccounted for. Tracing everything together and recalling every single event of all the universes and their timelines, only one thing had gone unsolved and left questionable: How was Zen-Oh and the Priest himself even brought to be and granted their power?  A quite simple solution leading to very problematic turns of events: there were already two eternal higher entities of annihilation, the strongest out of anyone and anything to have been born among the stars.

     Those two embodiments of everything and the entirety of space were a God, Expo and Goddess, Nuna. Ultimately the highest of power and order, unbeknownst to the Grand Priest who'd been made by them including Zen-Oh. As to why they'd been the ones to balance things as they are, were because both God's motives were to bring and sustain life that had good motive and potential. At least that's what Nuna had wanted. Seeing each other upon developing their creations, they made the choice to come together in holy matrimony. For the two could've made their own kind, their own individuals and separate themselves cutting things in half, but one another saw something in the opposite that they'd felt was lacking. Expo was rash and engulfed in fury. Nuna was serene and saw the potential and beauty in everything. They admired this among each other, and decided to unite themselves as one through the birth of a boy, whom they named Fidelis.

     Their respective angel couldn't be forgotten either of course. Semper was very much childlike and adored by Nuna and Fidelis. Fidelis would eventually stop growing at around under 18 in Earth years: specifically, Nuna made it destined for him to only grow up to physically and mentally similar to that of a human on Earth at the age of 15. Semper and Fidelis both had childlike states of mind and got along splendidly. Time went by and everything was neutral, until something in Expo stopped caring for everything, even his own life which was his wife and son. Looking out at how everything was taking order, he came to the thought that nothing between him and Nuna should've been equal. There should only be one overseer. He didn't know who that would be as Nuna had gotten terrifyingly infuriated with Expo's way of thinking and actions. She hadn't wanted to be apart from what they'd commenced amongst themselves. It all came down to her breaking point one fatal  eon that Nuna completely snapped and declared Expo was no longer of any worth. He hadn't gone down without a battle. . .

Nuna always kept kindness, but when it became dire, no matter how many times she'd been beat down, she never stopped until her foe showed no signs of life. In a summary, she ripped and tore until the job was complete; thoroughly done. The result? Expo's corpse laid among their universe. Nuna had come to a compromise within herself that Expo could have a change of mind and spirit. But if he didn't, she'd have to force herself to attend another blood blockade. Creating yet another universe relevantly close to what had now belonged to her, she dragged along Expo's body and lay it like compost. That universe would now be Missing.n0, known as Universe zero. Nuna's universe was then handed to Semper and Fidelis, making it Universe 13.

Nuna became a mournful mother as she would then depart from her son and their beautiful angel. Before leaving to reside on Missing.n0 to determine whether Expo would be revived or not, she told Semper of the dynamic duo to never let Fidelis out of his sight. Amongst the other twelve angels, a code was established that they could not fight or else they would cease to exist. With Semper, Nuna had granted him permission to fight alongside her child as seeing him grow up, he absorbed the aftermath of the trauma and almost never talked while being comfortable except for Semper and his mother. He'd also shown signs of anxiety unless he was beside herself or Semper.

     To challenge her offspring, she also declared before departure that she would now be the God of Missing.no and they were to be the God of Universe 13. Everything explained, Nuna exclaimed right after embracing her son and angel, added with a kiss she claimed would bring them both victory, that she would come back to be reunited with them once more as it had been in the first place.