Alone

Eva's POV: Anna walks out of the bathroom angrily. What the fuck just happened? Why did I kiss her... why did I like it? This can only be a one-time thing. Anna and I are just friends. I'm straight...

Anna's POV: "I KNEW SOMEONE WAS IN THERE WITH EVA!" Katie says with a laugh. "Jesus Christ, Katie, you scared the living shit out of me! Oh and yeah I was taking a shit when you guys were knocking..." I say quietly hoping she doesn't ask any more questions. Shit, Anna, good lying... "Oh yeah?" Katie says questioning me. I nod and try and walk past her but she stops me. "Then why is your hair wet?" She says and I just roll my eyes and walk away.

Fuck, that was close... I walk in my room and lay down on my bed. What just happened? Am I dreaming? I just made out with Eva. She kissed me first... What if this ruins what we already had... I scream into my pillow in frustration. We need to talk about us... and what happened in the shower. I roll out of bed and walk to her door. Here goes nothing... I knock and say "Eva... Can we talk?". "Theres nothing to talk about! Now please let me have alone time!" she yells through the door. Ugh...
—————
AUTHORS NOTE: AYO HOLY FUCK were almost at 1k reads!!! Thank you guys so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ This one was short, sorry. I'm kinda having a writers block rn so can yall please comment suggestions? Thanks 😁