Apology

Anna's POV: "We need to talk,Anna." Eva says and wipes her watery eyes. "Anna, Round 2?" Sab yells not knowing Eva is right there. OPE. "Um ignore her. Yes we can talk" I say as we walk to my room.

As soon as I sit down Eva starts yelling at me. "Anna, You are being so fucking confusing. You can't just fuck Sab like that. I know you were just doing that to try and make me jealous. Hell, Anna, the whole house heard you two!" she says while tears stream out of her eyes. "Well did it work? Did you get jealous?" I ask angrily and stand up. "Anna, what happened in the shower was a one time thing, But you can't just fuck Sab right after!" Eva says and tries to walk out of the door.

I stop her before she can exit and pull her back into my room. I close the door behind her and bring her to bed so we can sit and talk civilly. "You are right, I am in the wrong here. I'm sorry for playing with your emotions; But you can't kiss me and ask me to forget it ever happened... I guess I will though, because I care about you and want you to be happy... I want us to be happy. In a friend way!" I say as I wipe a tear off her face.

Eva's POV: Anna wipes a tear off my face. I love her touch... even though I hate her right now... she is so comforting... " Thank you for understanding. I am sorry for making this confusing. Friends?" I say and hold out my hand. Anna nods in a silly way and shakes my hand. I get up to go to room but Anna stops me again. "Wait. Can you stay here with me and keep my company while I play video games?" She says and opens the sheets. I sit on her bed with her but she ends up putting away her controller and cuddles with me. She is so perfect.
——————
AUTHORS NOTE: Ayoooo thank you guys for all the support. I'm getting busy with school so I'm probably going to only post one long chapter a day, but some days I might post more than usual.