Touchy

Eva's POV: Ugh I don't wanna get out of bed. I check my phone and see a text from Conner.

Conner💕: Good morning Cutie

Eva: Hey!

Conner💕: I was wondering if you wanted to go on a little date today?

Eva: Sure! What time?

Conner💕: Bet. I'll pick you up at 4!

--------------

Oh my God... I think he feels the same! He never told me what we are doing on this date so I don't really know what to wear.

Anna's POV: After getting out of bed I walk to Eva's room. I want to ask if she wants to go on another parking lot date. I knock on her door and come in. "Hey, Boon." Eva says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go on a parking lot da-" My sentence gets cut off. "Sorry, can't today." she says. "Oh... Uh... what are you doing?" I say disappointed. "I have a date with Conner!" she says excitedly. Bruh... fuck you Conner.

Eva's POV: Anna looks disappointed when I tell her about my date. Whatever. I should probably start getting ready considering its almost 12. I hop in the shower, get dressed, and brush my teeth. I throw on some cute jeans and a butterfly crop top. By the time I'm finished its 2pm.

I go downstairs and hang with the girls. When I tell them about my date everyone seems so excited for me except Anna. I can tell when Anna is faking something and I know she is jealous of me and Conner.

The girls and I make a few tiktoks and film clips for NACH YouTube videos. Once were done with that its 3pm. I still have an hour until Conner picks me up so I guess I'll watch my favorite anime, Death Note. I do feel kinda bad for not going on a picnic with Anna... I'll invite her to watch anime with me.

Me and Anna hop in my bed and start watching. We're not even one episode in and she's being all touchy and stuff. I feel her hand slide under the covers onto my upper thigh. She starts doing that thumb thing... I can feel the butterflies in my stomach and my face turns red so I look away. "What? Do you want me to stop?" Anna says softly. I love her so much... she's so gentle and caring.

"No it's okay I-" My sentence gets cut off by her lips locking with mine. WHAT THE FUUUCK. Things started speeding up and I was now straddling her waist while she kisses my neck. How the hell did this happen... We go back to kissing and her tongue swiftly enters my mouth. I hate this but I love it 10x more than I hate it. I want her so bad...

Anna's POV: My hand started getting higher and higher on Eva's back that I reach her bra straps. I start undoing her bra and say "Is this okay?" I ask. She nods and I undo her bra. I flip her over so she isn't straddling me anymore. She lets out a soft moan.

KNOCK KNOCK

Oh shit! I quickly throw Eva her bra and run into the bathroom to hide. Whoever was knocking on the door has entered the room and is talking to Eva. "Hey are you ready to go?"... Conner.

Eva's POV: Holy shit that was close. I liked it but it just feels wrong. Plus now I have Conner so I shouldn't even be worrying about Anna and I like that. Conner and I walk to his car and hop in. Usually when I'm with Anna she opens the door for me and makes sure I'm buckled up before she starts driving... but Conner doesn't. As soon as I get in the car I'm swallowed in the smell of weed. Jesus Christ Conner.
——————
AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys 😁 hope u liked this chapter. keep leaving suggestions,it helps!!