Sunset and Parking lots

Anna's POV: The rest of the ride was pretty chill which was surprising... I was expecting it to get a little spicy  after what Eva said. We decided to grab some dinner and have a picnic in a deserted parking lot. 

I got nuggets and a McFlurry and Eva got some kind of burger. I grab a jacket since its chilly and we lay out in the parking lot. By the time we sit down the sun is about to finish setting. The mix of purples, pinks, and oranges is so beautiful. I'm so glad I'm watching it with Eva. 

"It's cold as fuck, Anna." Eva says and snuggles into my neck. "Dumbass, I told you to grab a jacket!" I say and take a bite of my nuggets. Once we finish our food I lay all the way down and Eva joins me. I wrap my arm around her and say "Y'know what's weird?". Eva looks up at me and says "What, Boon?". "We are literally laying down on the parking lot cement in 50 degree weather eating McDonalds and looking at the stars rise." I say as I point at the McDonalds bag. Eva and I laugh about that and continue cracking jokes.

The moon is almost full tonight. It's so bright, and the way the moonlight dances in her eyes makes me want to spend my whole life with her. She makes me feel safe. "Do you know any constellations...?" Eva says. She sounds really tired. "Yeah, I do Bub." I say while pointing at the Big Dipper. I continue pointing out all the constellations I know and make Eva practice naming them.

"We should do this more often." Eva smiles and gives me a warm kiss on the cheek. "Like what? Getting McDonalds and lay in a parking lot?" I say laughing. "You know exactly what I mean silly." Eva says. 

I grab our trash and help Eva up. Eva is basically about to pass out, she looks exhausted. I start up the car and start driving home. The rest of the ride is quiet, I want to let her sleep. How is someone so gorgeous while asleep? Everything about her is perfect; Her plump lips, her long eyelashes, her beautiful cheeks, the way her hair rests on her shoulders, It's like she was created in a lab. Plus, even her personality is perfect. I swear this woman has no flaws.

Once we get home I softly shake Eva awake. "Beb, were home." I say and help her out of the car. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug. "I love spending time with you." she whispers. That sentence gave me chills. Eva insists on sleeping in my bed with me again, but hey I'm not complaining. 

------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys! I realllllyyyy like this chapter, I hope you guys did too. I have decided that every other day I will publish long chapters and the day between the uploads I will just give short (200 word) chapters, If that is okay with you guys. Please continue commenting suggestions. I hope you guys have a great day/night. Don't forget to hit the star!