ONE

ONEHogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was Juliet's perfect description of the most special place on earth and here

ONE
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was Juliet's perfect description of the most special place on earth and here... at Kings Cross Station, platform 9 and 3 quarters was the gateway to this place Juliet thought of so fondly.

"Aunt Lydia... you don't have to make such a fuss every time I leave." Juliet said as the much taller, blonder woman tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'm just making sure you have everything... did you remember—"

"My wand? Quills, ink and spell books? Yes Aunty. I have everything." Juliet said quickly, guessing exactly what Lydia was going to ask.

"I'm a worrier. You know this. You've lived with this for 10 years." Lydia smiled at Juliet, again brushing her fingers through her niece's brunette hair which never failed to make Lydia be reminded of her sister.

"You're also dramatic." Juliet added, having being raised by the theatrical woman she knew her dramatic antics all too well.

"That's one thing I won't miss about you... that smart arse mouth of yours." Lydia laughed, tufting.

Juliet looked at the clock in the station, the time was 10:55am... which left Juliet five minutes to get herself on the Hogwarts Express. "I better leave now.." she sighed. Goodbyes are painful, but Christmas was just around the corner and she could always owl her aunt whenever she wanted.

"Yes, yes. Wouldn't want to be late." Lydia sniffed, tears on there way shortly. "Promise me that you'll be okay this year."

"Of course I will." Juliet said, rather unconvincingly. "What makes this year any different to the last." A lot actually.

In the summer of 1993, July 19th, the traitorous and murderous Wizard, Sirius Black had escaped from Azkaban. And as luck would have it... This was Juliet's father, which had set her up for a lifetime of abuse and resentment from the entire Wizarding world.

"Everything is about to change. I can feel it." Lydia said, sending unusual shivers down Juliet's back. "People are cruel. You're going to hear horrible and nasty things, but you mustn't listen to what they to say."

"Nothing I'm not use too I'm sure." Juliet replied. But it was true, everything was going to change. Her father was out there and going by the articles she'd read about Sirius, he was probably plotting his revenge.

Reluctantly after numerous hugs and goodbyes Lydia let Juliet go. With that goodbye done and over with Juliet had two minutes to catch her train, so with her luggage trailing behind her she sprinted; a few witches and wizards feet being ran over due to her rushing.

Luck must of been on her side that day because she made it, quite literally by the last minute and as the doors where beginning to shut. Shortly after arriving someone took her luggage and Juliet walked up and down the train, looking into each compartment in search for two gingers and her Afro haired friends.